Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS vs ROSENBORG

drakos13

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'ma big time Thrylo Fan and I have to tell you..... In the friendlies you guys have amazed me. I hope that you all kick Rosenborgs Ass.... As far as the both of us going up in the protathlima.. Forget about it that's another topic..

We have to cheer for each other in Europe play..... No matter who the Greek team is.

yeah but 1 thing- the issue of how long their protathlima is going on has pretty much no relevance... sorry it doesnt. Rosenborg isnt as strong as PAO and in the first REAL game back in Leoforo this season i think its going to be a rout...and anything less than a 2 goal win will be a dissapointment, lately weve been playing well and i dont see rosenborg coming out of leoforo with 3 points - thats not an easy thing at all

and look at Lokomotiv- they played great when there season wasnt going on.... its not like the team is horribly out of shape with all these friendly tournaments and matches which have been occuring more frequent than the norwegian once a week match...

I have the same concerns like Irlandos...... it is very difficult to play against a team in full championship...when yourself haven't a single minute in your feet.....

But I hope that PAO manages somehow to take the 3 points....

it doesnt really have any relevance though.

Champions League has nothing to do with league play and form. look at arsenal- who had no trouble at all in the premiership couldnt get anything done in the CL

look at Celta Vigo - they are relegated and were playing terrible last year in the league but still made it through to the 2nd round.......

Barcelona 2 years ago went on an incredible run of wins in the CL but could barely win a la liga game...

and lets not forget the big one....

OLYMPIAKOS :lol:

who after so much good league form still blew ass.........

really so far into the season doesnt mean that much especially when youre in Leoforos, the team is pretty fit, theyve been playing a lot of full matches and been scoring goals and getting results... if there even is a difference in fitness it cant be that big....

guys with these kind of ticket prices do you see any reason for a new stadium??? we dont even hit full capacity for most of our games, why would we waste so much more of the crab's money to buy a new stadium- in fact for a pao fan it would be the worst thing now that i think- the stadiums would only fill on the upper category (we will probably have one if we make new one) pay a lot of money or the same price for cheap seating in leoforo- but in the end wed all be screwed with cheap seats when in leoforo all the seats are good seats...

That is why the prices are so high my friend Drako. Its all about supply and demand.... With Leoforos is short supply compared with the demand for the tickets and that is why we see such prices. With the new stadium prices will fall due to the larger capacity...

But where will the money come from to finance a new stadium? And operational costs? Im sure a new stadium with larger capacity will run a higher operational cost that Leoforos!

You make a point but it wont necessarily mean a drop in prices...

Archived