Phantis Forums

All about Trapatoni!

Should Trapatoni be sent home?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Trapatoni be sent home?

• Yes
    • No

Bearing in mind that he has been coaching the Italian team for almost 4 years, and it is undoubtable that he has failed of creating a descent team with all those superstars, I cant see a redemption of him unless he takes Italy to the final and win the tournament.

Yesturday it was another disasterus set up of the worlds greatest team... Static players (reminded me of PAO), midfield was all over the place and poor Vieri was all alone up front. There have been times in the past where we saw Italy been capable of great things (when they found themselves behind the score against Croatia or mexico in the last world cup) with all those great playrs but then again they are forced to play a style of football whnere they cannot show their talent....

Of course we favour defensive game but yesturday we saw Italy not being able to defend properly.... Only Nesta showed some good points along with Cannavaro...

Anyway what do you think?

:(

My italian team has been so disastrous! That dishonor! But the first error is Trapattoni <_<... I don't like him.

The principal error is tecnical... the 4-2-3-1 don't work! Totti, Del Piero and Camoranesi don't convey each other. I would prefer Fiore to Camoranesi :(.

And Pirlo ?? Why doesn't he play ? :angry: sgrunt!

I pray for the next matches....

B)

I prefer the Greek team :D!

I didn't think Italy were weak! They had a decent performance and several good chances to score but were stopped by superb goal-tending by Thomas Sorensen.

They also have a good future with players like Antonio Cassano who have not yet reached their prime.

Make no mistake about it: Italy will go through!

I too believe that they are going to go through!!! But i am sure that they will give us a heart attack in the last matchday!!! (as always)... :o

By the way you speak about Sorensen but I think Buffon had some really good saves... ;) No doubt that he is by far the greatest goallie of all!!! :nw:

FORZA ITALIA LETS KICK SOME ANGLO-FRENCH-GERMAN-DUTCH SCUMMY A***SS!!!!! :tup: :nw:

Vieri needs a partner upfront thatd doesnt think he is a midfielder!!

Trapattoni showed he was crap when he didnt call up Gilardino, goal scoring machine this season!!!

Ive had enough of the defensive midfielders he uses they are pathetic!!

All in All ive had enough of Trapattoni!!!

Trapattoni's selection is good,

but

I think Pirlo should play over Zanetti--- he is great defensivly and has a cannon shot from outside.... :nw:

Fiore over Camaronesi would also be better

The Italian team was really bad vs Denmark, and it wasnt the players it was the tactics. All I noticed to be honest was garbage long balls up the center that werent going anywhere, over and over. If the azzurri played out the wings they would have beat or just scored against Denmark. Their wing players are excellent and have Vieri to get up in the air....Italians didnt even play possesion, which if they did they could have scored or won.

Archived