Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

Pappou,

min ksexnas ton Kluivert

<_< <_< <_<

The sad thing about all this is that the gays are accepting all this BS year in and year out.

Kokkalis has used these tactics for years now and yet all you have seen for the past 7 years is Giovanni and Karembeu. 2 well known players out of the hundreds mentioned. He has brainwashed you so badly that you believe everything he says.

What you fail to see though is that he does all this to sell his season tickets and milk you of your har earned money.

You probably will get some 2nd string class player, one or two, type Roque Junior and someone like Casiraghi.

Pappou,

min ksexnas ton Kluivert

<_< <_< <_<

The sad thing about all this is that the gays are accepting all this BS year in and year out.

Kokkalis has used these tactics for years now and yet all you have seen for the past 7 years is Giovanni and Karembeu. 2 well known players out of the hundreds mentioned. He has brainwashed you so badly that you believe everything he says.

What you fail to see though is that he does all this to sell his season tickets and milk you of your har earned money.

You probably will get some 2nd string class player, one or two, type Roque Junior and someone like Casiraghi.

Lalin my friend

These Olympiakos fans are really so dum. How can you call Roque Junior a great player.

In the last 2 years he has gone from a world Cup winner with Brazil to a loan spell at Leeds United which is going down hill from where he was at Milan. Then he went to another loan spell at Siena who in my opinion are even worse than Leeds.

Now he will be degrading himself if he sings for Olympiakos. If he was such a good player he would have stayed at Milan and he wouldn't be moving all over Europe.

Pappou,

min ksexnas ton Kluivert

<_<  <_<  <_<

You probably will  get some 2nd string class player, one or two, type Roque Junior and someone like Casiraghi.

Lalin my friend

These Olympiakos fans are really so dum. How can you call Roque Junior a great player.

In the last 2 years he has gone from a world Cup winner with Brazil to a loan spell at Leeds United which is going down hill from where he was at Milan. Then he went to another loan spell at Siena who in my opinion are even worse than Leeds.

Now he will be degrading himself if he sings for Olympiakos. If he was such a good player he would have stayed at Milan and he wouldn't be moving all over Europe.

Roque junior is a great player, ever think that maybe just maybe he hasnt acclimatised to european football?? Did you ever play the game?? Do you understand that psychological problems, influence players more than technique and fitness?? I swear some of the things i have read in here make me piss my pants, the amount of fans talking about things they know nothing about....

Give me a player who will sweat blood for the team, is not the best player but will play for the shirt, and will want to win at all costs, then you have the right man for our team.

Even sadder, at least we are talking about signing these players, by the way what changes are Paok making to their list?? Any news on reserve players ready to play in the firsts?? I think not!!

2004, the year the legend returns home!

Paokg4,

by calling him a 2nd string player I meant a player that cannot cut his way through the top teams and is forced to move to weaker league to show what a great player he is. Players past their prime. Or players once considered great talents but could not reach thei potential. One of them is Roque Junior. Although I doubt that he will come to Greece , I would like him to do so. The gays would get excited at the end of the season when we stick it to them with our "lesser-known" names, but arguably more useful players, they will cry for excuses again.

Paokg4,

by calling him a 2nd string player I meant a player that cannot cut his way through the top teams and is forced to move to weaker league to show what a great player he is. Players past their prime. Or players once considered great talents but could not reach thei potential. One of them is Roque Junior. Although I doubt that he will come to Greece , I would like him to do so. The gays would get excited at the end of the season when we stick it to them with our "lesser-known" names, but arguably more useful players, they will cry for excuses again.

Exactly right Lalin. Just like ALefantos did yesterday on Eli Stai's show on Antenna. He blames the referree Douros for losing the cup and the tittle.

He stated he destroyed his carreer.

Now what do you say to this person.

Archived