Phantis Forums

Giorgos Karagounis (retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sportime, sportaction, sport24, contra they all talk about Konstantiou are they al red papers too.... I hope we sign a six hundred pound sumo wrestler maybe he can play in the midfield at least we can get someone to takle the other players!!

the only website u mentioned that is ANY GOOD is contra... it doesnt fabricate stories like the other websites..... it goes on facts!!!

sportime and sportgr turn a little rumor into a done deal!!!!

bides learn abit more about the goings on in the football world and then talk!! B)

the only website u mentioned that is ANY GOOD is contra... it doesnt fabricate stories like the other websites..... it goes on facts!!!

sportime and sportgr turn a little rumor into a done deal!!!!

bides learn abit more about the goings on in the football world and then talk!! B)

lol :LOL:

Giorgos Karagounis is a likely departee from Inter this summer, and the Spanish islanders could be the answer.

After saving Mallorca from near-certain relegation in his second spell at Son Moix, Hector Cuper wants personal favourite Giorgios Karagounis back at his side

A key member of the immortalised Euro 2004 winning Greek team, Karagounis received little nay zero opportunities in the quality-stocked midfield of Mancini’s Inter last term.

It was Hector Cuper who brought the midfielder to the San Siro when in charge of the Nerazzuri, and his good relationship with Massimo Moratti, plus the player's anonymity last season, will likely aid any possible deal.

goal.com

lol a website with a little more credibility than the others mentioned here

i seriously doubt he will go to OSFP he is one player i have faith in that will not go to the gays

Mihalakis on the other hand i think is a done deal *sigh* :tdown:

actually if you read several posts back in this thread, Mallorca wants him. Hector Cuper is their coach and it's also him that brought Kara to Inter when Cuper was coaching inter and he really admires Kara. he also wants to bring cruz together with Karagounis from inter to mallorca

• 3 weeks later...

Crystal Palace 0 Internazionale 2

Goals from Obafemi Martins and Giorgios Karagounis gave Internazionale an easy win over Crystal Palace in Wednesday night's pre-season friendly at Selhurst Park

In the 67th minute, Inter doubled their advantage with a great goal. Sub Giorgos Karagounis picked up the ball on the edge of the box and fired a rocket into Kiraly's top corner of the net.

INTER: Julio Cesar, J. Zanetti (Zé Maria 56), Favalli (Belaid 83), Materazzi (Bonucci 82), Wome (Fautario 83), Stankovic (Giani 73), Pizarro (Maa Boumsong 73), Cambiasso ( Karagounis 56), Solari (Arrieta 78), Adriano ( Choutos 56), Martins (Momentè 78)

Subs not used: Bindi, Semenzato

Coach: Roberto Mancini

I feel for this guy - not just because his ears are hideously large - but you look at what Stelio is doing at Bolton where he can play - if Karagounis had the opportunity to play he too would flourish - I hope he moves on

here's a quote from inter.it

.....Karagounis increased Inter's lead 22 minutes into the second half. The Greek midfielder received square from Pizarro, sidestepped Freedman as he advanced to the edge of the box then let loose a shot that found the top right corner. ...

if he stays at inter he should get more playing time since Emre and Davids have already left they're running a bit short on midfielders. he should get more playing time if he stays.

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Karagounis (retired)
  • Nikitas locked this topic

Archived