Phantis Forums

Giorgos Karagounis (retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been keeping track of Karagounis's play with Inter. We know he rarely plays or is sometimes not dressed for games. Last few matches he wasn't even listed on the team roster.

Anyone of you know what's up with him not dressing?

that's pretty wak for him

i mean he has been their for 2 seasons now and if it wasn't for him getting alot of time on National team requirements he would have never developed

i understand that inter has alot of talent but where are they going in the league except for 4th just to get a c.l. spot

play Karagounis u stupid F***s !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

looks like he's off to benfica: (from channel 4):

Luisao is the ‘new’ Aldair Tuesday 22 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benfica boss Giovanni Trapattoni has likened Inter target Luisao to Brazilian legend Aldair.

"Luisao is an excellent player," he said when asked to comment on the South American stopper.

"At this moment in time he is a fundamental player for us, one who always contributes to our cause.

"Who is he like? He reminds me of former Roma player Aldair. In fact, Luisao is a little quicker even if he can still improve."

Transfer whispers suggest that the Brazil central defender will join the Nerazzurri at the end of the season.

A fee of

• 1 month later...

Inter are still chasing Roma stopper Cristian Chivu even though he’s ready to remain in the capital.

Chivu’s agents this week met with Giallorossi officials where they underlined his commitment to the cause.

But Inter, who have been chasing the Romanian international for some time, are ready to make a mega-bid.

Reports suggest that the Nerazzurri will offer

Amen to that,

I am married to an Italian and her family (uncles) are very arrogant towards our footballers. I get into heated debates with these people however you know how ignorant they can be.....they still leave in 1982!!!

I have the utmost respect for the scudetto, however, I would rank their league 3rd, behind the Premiership and La Liga...it aint the league it used to be....

Karagounis will excel in another team in Italy....flourish in the Portuguese league and will turn heads in the premiership.

The more european action (champions league & uefa cup) he gets the more of a household name he will be.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see Karag. back in Greece - money talks - I agrre it is disappointing to see him left off the roster at Inter - maybe a waste of talent - Greece is waiting for your return - ella piso -

There is no question that Karag. is learning a tremendous amount at Inter -

Ellas!

Guest Protathlitis

saw him against milan today in CL and he only played 20mins but IMO HE WAS INTER"S BEST PLAYER!!!

He hit the post with one shot and made some nice little runs

he replaced veron and event though he only played for 20mins but I swear to god he was their best

his team is pathetic though

FORZA MILAN E KARAGOUNIS

Guest Protathlitis

I have the utmost respect for the scudetto, however, I would rank their league 3rd, behind the Premiership and La Liga...it aint the league it used to be....

you have to be kidding me file

the scudetto is just a class (or two) above the premiership and is obviously better than la liga as well

Ethniki Ellados is better than azzuri though; I cant wait to play them :box:

a repeat of WW2 :nw:

you have to be kidding me file

the scudetto is just a class (or two) above the premiership and is obviously better than la liga as well

Ethniki Ellados is better than azzuri though; I cant wait to play them :box:

a repeat of WW2 :nw:

Protathlitis,

At least we can agree on our beloved NT. :tup:

I watch Seria A every week at my in-laws....yes they have higher quality players (Sheva, Kaka, Nedved....) than the Premiereship. ;)

But come this week...I will be watching Real-Barca and not Seria A :rolleyes:

Sticking with the thread...I hope Karagounis gets a starting roll at Inter....however he should reconsider another European team.

well his first touch wasn't very impressive but afterwards he played in some decent balls.

did anyone notice that he moved more towards the right side of midfield when Van der Meyde came on. having said that i think he is the ideal replacement for Zagorakis vs. Turkey.

how are we saying that the ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP EVEN COMPARES TO THE SERIE A?

IT DOESNT.

THE EPL convinces the world its a big league by marketing alone, lots of money and fans doesnt make the league good or have anything to do with the level of football. I dont even count Liverpool/Chelsea as EPL teams because they dont use anything English about them only a few english players....the bottom and middle placed teams of EPL cant play with the Italian or Spanish bottom teams....

how are we saying that the ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP EVEN COMPARES TO THE SERIE A?

IT DOESNT.

THE EPL convinces the world its a big league by marketing alone, lots of money and fans doesnt make the league good or have anything to do with the level of football. I dont even count Liverpool/Chelsea as EPL teams because they dont use anything English about them only a few english players....the bottom and middle placed teams of EPL cant play with the Italian or Spanish bottom teams....

there is no question that La Liga and Serie A are the best leagues in the world

i mean the winner of champions league is more time or not teams taht comes from those two respective leagues

look in the last 20 years of european competition

Premiership as only won 2 titles

Liverpool Uefa cup 2000 and Man u 1999 c.l. and do remember they had to score 2 goals in the last 2 mins of the game to win the title from Bayern

Karagounis hit the post v Milan ??

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Karagounis (retired)
  • Nikitas locked this topic

Archived