Phantis Forums

Giorgos Karagounis (retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I get the feeling that there is a good possibility Solid wants some Greek Nationals in the team. I fear not only for Karagouni and Kostadinou moving to Osfp, but for Basina to in December...

Next thing you know. A ethinki is going to have 3 Pao:

PAO-1=PANATHINAIKOS

PAO-2=OFI

PAO-3=OSFP

:rolleyes:

konstantinou is from cyprus my dear boy and as of your remark pao and osfp have been changing players many years now so don t get excited.apostolakis,kalatzis,georgiadis.ktl.basinas coming to osfp xlomo.gia tous allous 2 i don t know.

the possibility is there that they might come to us.

karagounis would be a great signing and just because he played for pao he shouldnt play for us? so what? if he doesnt get any better offers from foreign teams i really do see a chance for us to get him. and as it looks he wouldnt really mind playing for us.

if you really believe these players are so good, why didnt your team keep them? why was everybody in the green forum very happy as soon as they left the team?

if you really think these players are good you must have slept during the last two seasons, since none of these players really managed to get a spot in your team.

well the pro gay media in greece is jumping on the Konstantinou band wagon and this propaganda is in full swing...

anyone seen todays Protathlitis page...seems they think mihalis will be in peraia come the new season!

According to sportime by monday Mihalaki unvailed as there new signing!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

this was posted by bides in the gauro forum!!!!

i always knew this bides character was smoking something!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

this was posted by bides in the gauro forum!!!!

i always knew this bides character was smoking something!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Its all over every website..What are you smoking the reality is Pao has not offered Konstantinou anything...It looks like he will be our rivals..I wish him all the best...I think we might be smoking something if he goes there...Our team is in big trouble...If they get Figo and Alex too who are we going to sign Zutoatous brother!!

bides... are u a moron??? there is NO WAY mixali will go to the gaurous!!!!

if u believe gauro-reporters that write on those websites then ur just as bad as them!!! Kostandinou wants to play ABROAD!!

i gotta give it to u though u make most of the pll in here laugh!! :nw:

if u believe gauro-reporters that write on those websites then ur just as bad as them!!! Kostandinou wants to play ABROAD!!

well laugh all u want

b/c it just might be a long season for Pao with they lose a key player no less to their rivals

Olympiakos #34 is coming up

Have u read sportime moran!!! Pao management has destroyed this team.. Nikopolides,Halkais,Fyssas, Seterides, Kyriagkos, Karagounis, Kolka, Konstantinou all gone for nothing!!! WE are signing Malakes!!

Konstantinou was not even offered a contravt disgraceful..You think we are going to get fans this year last year we averaged 5000 this year maybe 2000..

bides has a point vazelokoupes.

once it seemd flavio wasn't coming to Athens, the majority of the season tickets purchased were returned these past few days (this goes to show what fans you pocess)

meanwhile, not only did konstandinou's agent meet with OSFP officials (which was deemed an IMPOSSIBLE occurance some time ago) to top it off, an OFFICIAL contract was submitted, which will stretch for three years and give him approximatly 900,000 euros per season. Although still an outside shot, I can't believe PAO didn't offer him an extension, and I don't care what his "off the field" duties where............................

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Karagounis (retired)
  • Nikitas locked this topic

Archived