Phantis Forums

Giorgos Karagounis (retired)

Ziaka

Outos i allos, auto to katharma den to evaze.eiha diaxìvasei pou ton Ehone kyriolektika enas Porogalos dimosiografos giati den evaze to Karagouni.Kalytera pou feygei

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outos i allos, auto to katharma den to evaze.eiha diaxìvasei pou ton Ehone kyriolektika enas Porogalos dimosiografos giati den evaze to Karagouni.Kalytera pou feygei

Simfono file! Den to ixera gia ton dimosiografo. Diladi ton ehoun gia megalo paixti oi Portogaloi?

I thinh that for Kkaragounis, this change was a great benefit for him...Erickson will be a great coach, and im sure that he will put karagounis in the first team!

poor Benfica with that Karagkiozis as a coach....he is horrendous. He got a lot of credit for Lazio but he didnt do any of the work there.

The fact that he called up the 17 year old whose been half a season in a premier league says a lot....in a team that has bad strikers to begin with, not only TWO of them doubtful to play at all....And meanwhile Johnson only has to score so many to be on the bench...

Why when going to the world cup take such a risk? The kid is probably really good but so are a lot of players...a 17 year old who hasnt played for his club is a stupid risk...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Played well along with Katsouranis vs Man U

The commentators loved both of them

Best part was when he was called for a fould vs Christiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo looked at him and said tha Kara was diving at which Kara promptly told him "F*** You' caught nicely on camera

On the same play either KAra or Kats (I think) let one rip that went in the net but was voided by the whistle - anyone catch which one it was?

Best part was when he was called for a fould vs Christiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo looked at him and said tha Kara was diving at which Kara promptly told him "F*** You' caught nicely on camera

On the same play either KAra or Kats (I think) let one rip that went in the net but was voided by the whistle - anyone catch which one it was?

Hi file, it was Katsourani... what a strike that was, it hit the bar twice before it went in!! lol, Katsourani played well but Karagouni was the best player on the whole pitch! He really was pulling the strings for Benfica. Benfica really deserved a win from this game they dominated and Karagounis was at the heart of everything! The second Man Utd scored (which was a counter attack and against the run of play) Santos subbed him and Benfica lost their dominance! Good to see Karagouni, Samara, Salpingidi, and Kyriako performing so well ahead of the game with Norway! :gr:

SOMEBODY IS STILL BITTER :gr:

:LOL:

fag-Ronaldo

Karagkounis would beat the hell out of him.....and Ronaldo has no right ever in his life to accuse another of diving.

SOMEBODY IS STILL BITTER :gr:

:LOL:

fag-Ronaldo

Karagkounis would beat the hell out of him.....and Ronaldo has no right ever in his life to accuse another of diving.

Absolutely right. Ronaldo the very definition of hypocrite!

This was pointed out by the English commentator of the replay that I watched. He said something like .."Ohh Ronaldo accusing Karagounis of diving? That's a turn up. It's like Mr Kettle meeting the pot."

You guys understand that analogy? He basically called him a hypocrite and I did catch Karagounis give it back to Homo-aldo.

A little bit of Greek fire! That's what we need....ligo pathos re paidia!

Benfica was all over Man U in the 1st half. I don't think Cazzuranis was all that great, but Karagounis was lively while he was on the park. Some of his passes missed their target, but he showed aggression out there.

Interesting point is that both Cazzu and Gouni are both western Peloponniso lads - they can speak the same language on the pitch! :P

Great goal by Karagounis he is one of my favourite players at benfica and is really doing well all the befiquistas rate him highly :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: He proved his worth against man utd and again yesterday, him and Katsouranis are doing well and both starting most of the games.

Posted Image

Karagounis on the attack last night

Posted Image

Celebrating his goal with Nuno Gomes

Posted Image

Benfica unity

Link for Karagounis goal what a briliant free kick

• 2 months later...
  • Argy changed the title to Giorgos Karagounis (retired)
  • Nikitas locked this topic

Archived