Phantis Forums

Giorgos Karagounis (retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Benfica dethroned Liverpool 2-0 in Anfield Stadium to advance into the quarter-finals. Giorgios Karagounis played the final 30 mintues, was not a factor in the victory. Bravo to Benfica's victory, I wish them well for a Champions League title. :tup:

• 3 weeks later...
Did anyone see what happened when Karagounis came on? He played a great through ball then pulled off a Ronaldinho skill!!! He drew in three players, side stepped one challenge then did a 360 turn to get away from the other 2 and then got brought down. It was class! Every time he comes on, he's fantastic, he should start!

Too bad he missed the goal by a few feet on that free kick against Barcelona. I think the players and fans would have carried him off the field with joy and erect a statue of him.

He seems to ignite the offense when he comes in the match. I always enjoyed his intensity and his skills. Funny but during the ethniki's WC qualifying he was often invisible. Obviously when you have the players to support you your game and motivation changes.

Bravo re giorgi!

hello everybody!!! im portuguese and im a benfica fan!!!

For me, Karagounis is a brilliant player, he as skills that in benfica nobody have.

However, koeman is stubborn, and dont put karagounis in the first team!!

Kara is our number 10, FORÇA G. KARAGOUNIS!!!

I can help you with portuguese news about him!!

hello everybody!!! im portuguese and im a benfica fan!!!

For me, Karagounis is a brilliant player, he as skills that in benfica nobody have.

However, koeman is stubborn, and dont put karagounis in the first team!!

Kara is our number 10, FORÇA G. KARAGOUNIS!!!

I can help you with portuguese news about him!!

Welcome to the Forum KKO.

We have another Benfica fan who usually posts in the Olympiakos Forum (LUZ 7).

We'd be more than happy getting news about Gouni ;)

I really don't understand why Koeman doesn't play Karagouni? Everytime he comes on he changes the game. He did it the 2nd leg against Barca too! Why doesn't he play him? Have they fallen out or something or is Koeman just a blind koloharto?

yes...koeman is BLIND!! as wll as Mancini...but here in Benfica we have also great medfieldrs like petit, manuel fernandes and beto.

However, everybody say that beto is too poor for BENFICA...and koeman dont see this.... :nono:

And karagounis start the season with a injury, thats why he lost the place in the team..now he dont give up..and tomorrow he will play in the first team...and i wiil be in Estadio da Luz to whacth him...i will tell you!!

yes...koeman is BLIND!! as wll as Mancini...but here in Benfica we have also great medfieldrs like petit, manuel fernandes and beto.

However, everybody say that beto is too poor for BENFICA...and koeman dont see this.... :nono:

And karagounis start the season with a injury, thats why he lost the place in the team..now he dont give up..and tomorrow he will play in the first team...and i wiil be in Estadio da Luz to whacth him...i will tell you!!

Thanks Kko, and welcome.

Hello everybody!

Last sunday, Benfica dont play very well. Koeman made a pathetic team...he put poor players..as Marcel who miss a lot of games...

I went to Estadio da Luz, the environment was great, but the game was verry poor too, AND one more time, koeman didn t put karagounis in firts team...When i saw the line ups i didnt believe...

Karagounis enter on the second half, and, as a consequence of the other players, he made a average game...(BENFICA-2 MARITIMO-2)

In what concerns of his contract, at the moment i dont know if he will keep work for benfica...

As soon as press say anyting i will tell you!!! ;)

FORÇA BENFICA AND KARAGOUNIS!

Hello everybody!

Last sunday, Benfica dont play very well. Koeman made a pathetic team...he put poor players..as Marcel who miss a lot of games...

I went to Estadio da Luz, the environment was great, but the game was verry poor too, AND one more time, koeman didn t put karagounis in firts team...When i saw the line ups i didnt believe...

Karagounis enter on the second half, and, as a consequence of the other players, he made a average game...(BENFICA-2 MARITIMO-2)

In what concerns of his contract, at the moment i dont know if he will keep work for benfica...

As soon as press say anyting i will tell you!!! ;)

FORÇA BENFICA AND KARAGOUNIS!

Kko it is obvious that you like Karagounis and you think he should be in the first team. What do other Benfica fans think? Is he popular at the Esatdio da Luz?

Yes, i like very much karagounis, and i think the benfica fans like too.

Everybody knows karagounis' skills, however karagounis dont show yet the true "karagounis" or the karagounis of the Euro 2004.

Everygame when karagounis enter the game or exit, he always is applauded by the supporters..and NONE NAME BOYS ( the supporter team) has a song for him.... :D :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Argy changed the title to Giorgos Karagounis (retired)
  • Nikitas locked this topic

Archived