Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO 2nd Leg (2-2 Aggregate)

The2ndMouse

After you have taken the dinner......don't say thank you to the 2nd Mouse.......but to both referees.........because not Pontikaros...lost the bet.....but the referees made you win the bet......that is the pure truth.......... if you would draw a net line under the balance.....

Although in a general picture.... looking on a totalirity of the teams........PAO as a whole team....was slightly better than AEK........but the sad note on that is .....that the major referee decisions of the both games....went all in favor of PAO....that made you the step to the final ......and not your superioty of around 2-3 per cent (arised from your defense and especially of your goalkeeper [with legal and unlegal actions])..... you can turn it as you want it.........but the above is the absolute true.....

So Pontikaros...can buy you the Spaghtetti Koloniatika..... (watch only out that he does not order sectretely an old lobster....sending you imediatelly to the loo....).....but not as a loser of the bet....but as a cheated...betting gambler........

The referee of the 2nd game....Mr. Zografos....was not one of the scandal referees, in the recent Olympiakos games....... Perhaps in the Cup game...between Oly and Panionios ? Where he pulled out a red card on a Panionios Player although he cashed an ellbow from a Oly player in fron of his eyes ?

Was not that referee , who was relegated with Euftymiadis to the 2nd Division...for a short while.....?

I have just been informed from a direct source that an AEK player has ALREADY VERBALLY AGREED with Panathinaikos and will next week be signing a contract. This is no radio arvilla. I will not mention his name until the end of the season.

2nd mouse, if you remember from the summer, a friend i have who is closely knit to the AEK players cousin, you may just remeber who I am talking about as we had discussed him then.

BTW all of AEK's top players are already in talks with differant clubs, home and abroad. AEK's roster will be substantially different next season.

I have just been informed from a direct source that an AEK player has ALREADY VERBALLY AGREED with Panathinaikos and will next week be signing a contract. This is no radio arvilla. I will not mention his name until the end of the season.

BTW all of AEK's top players are already in talks with differant clubs, home and abroad. AEK's roster will be substantially different next season.

Evergreen,

This is not surprising at all. Afterall, soccer is a buisness now and a livelyhood. That is the facts.

Here is what I have written in another string:

To me, most of our "bigger name" players will be gone by the end of the season. We cant afford them anyways. AEK will still be alive. It will be a time of rebuilding for a while. Longer than most Greek fans are used to waiting - but thats the truth. UNfortuantely, we do not have anyone to do any scouting for younger players for transfers over the summer period. Atleast we have no idea who the coach will be so there is no forsight to look for players now while the season is still going. Solid players will not come to AEK like last summer due to the fact that our situation has gone from bad to worse with no positive future in sight.

So if your definition of the "end" is no more title contention, then to me, yes the end is near. It will be a time when we will be fighting for UEFA cup spots. Not too bad assuming our level of play and quality of player will drop a few levels. AEK will not dissolve or merge with other teams. If that ends up being the case, then why still follow the team. It will not be the team anymore. Besdies, they are building an AEK STADIUM. You cant build a stadium and then dissolve a team...

I also have connections, and this is the writing on the wall.

We need a new start and a buisness man running our club. Someone who knows how to work numbers properly. A clean slate all together over the summer will bring a new face to our club.

In fact I don't care if they go........because the key players are anyway old........

First priority...has the financial situation, 2nd the stadium..... and only 3rd the roster....... kai pou tous ixame , ti kaname ?

Evergreen, is Xiotis who has an offer from Panathinaikos ?

Archived