Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO 2nd Leg (2-2 Aggregate)

The2ndMouse

This is Aek's only chance for glory this year to what has been a dissapointing year so i belive that Aek will come out blazing n pao will try but i think Aek is more hungry with a 2-0 victory... Lybe and kapsis scoring for u guys n kostan hitting the post for us....

This is Aek's only chance for glory this year to what has been a dissapointing year so i belive that Aek will come out blazing

This is definitely true, and even more so... it is a Derby. So this makes it (you would think) even more of a reason to come out blazing. Unfortunately, this is AEK.. and this year, the one consistent thing that they have been is... inconsistent.

I would hope that they were "saving" their energy over the weekend and that is why they came away with a draw... but I doubt it. I am unfortunately worried. Im not going to put a score down, but I think this is where we stop in the cup.

I sincerely hope we win and I hope my feelings are totally off.

AEK's problem is not too much yellow or too little black. It is insufficient green and unless some is found the situation is bound to become worse.

Wise words indeed.

I almost feel sorry for the state AEK has found her self in. A weak AEK, means a weak Greek football.

This years league is by far the worst of all time.

Well, we went behind in the same way...like PAO went behind in the first leg game....

the center came from the same side......and the goalkeeper missed the ball like Nikopolidis did ........ 0 : 1 ......and today it showed also that for PAO Xalkias is the No. 1.......if not he would not have got the job.....yesterday.

That came PAO very nicely...and they could do their game......and they looked as the better team on the pitch with the better organisation....... because on this small pitch....they could go all back and close..the gaps...... as we had to equalise....we left them large spaces and they came always dangerous......

Nevertheless AEK tried hard in the second half....and although PAO pressed them they could circulated the ball as good as it was possible........ but somehow the ball did not went in....also because of the unsuffiecency of the AEK players........

BUT said that ....there should be mentioned one or 2 things.....

We went... 1 : 0 in front............ but Moras ....cached with his 4 fingers......Papadopoulos........, Papadopoulos fell spectaculary....because he was on the run....... I was giving attention to this ....and I was off course debated on that.....

Now ....yesterday........ did Xalkias after an air duel....when both landed on the pitch around the 30-35 minutes in the 1st half...........not catch Lybe with his both hand..... Off course he did.....

Did Xalkias not catch Okkas 5 minutes before the end with both his hands and grabbed him down........ Off course he did.....

And If Papadopoulos gets the Pentalty...there ....why should we not get the penalties too.......as Papadopoulos was held back with one hand .......but Lybe and Okkas with

both hands......

The difference was just......that PAPA was on the run.....and could fall more spectaculary....., which he did with talent.......

Wise words indeed.

I almost feel sorry for the state AEK has found her self in. A weak AEK, means a weak Greek football.

This years league is by far the worst of all time.

Would you believe I am looking back, with nostalgia, to the days when football in Greece was semi-pro? :(

I think the key to PAO's success was once again our best player... OKKAS!!!!!!

I cant believe how you guys can be so patient with this guy.... He is a disaster for you, a centerforward who hasnt scored for months, and has only scored couple of goals this season, and who has missed MASSIVE chances (against Thrynos in rizoypoli, against PAO yesturday etc etc).......

Anyway a very smart play by PAO and now we are up for a double!!! :tup: :tup:

Lets destroy the Geys in both games!!!!! :box:

What happened Vazelakia?

Toubeki psilokommeno?

Chalkias took Okkas and threw him down! Not even clever enough to jump ON Okkas and get the foul by the ref awarded in his favour!

And it would be OK by me because I cant see a good AEK squad on the pitch so unjust defeat does not hurt me as much as it could! But going to Kolonaki and paying an expesnsive Lunch to that Bstrd Pappou is something I will not forgive that payed off ref! :angry:

Aliteies... <_< Did you like your crab Aliti Pappou!? :lol: Keep in mind that means the Reds are sure for the 8th... You will be handed the Cup to keep your mouth shut once more... :hypocrite:

Oxi mono ..pou o Xalkias....ton katevase kato......me ta dio xeria...ton Okka .......kai oxi opos o Moras ton Papadopoulo me ta 4 daktyla.........alla sta teleuta....otan o Okkas me to stithos tin sikose orea thn mballa apano apo ton Seitaridi .....kai htane etimos na tin karfosi mesa apo pente metra..........evale mesa ton pisino tou to Ivic-Express.....kai thn xalase thn fasi....

an kanate ton kopo na diavaste th grafw sto teleutaio post se auto to thread phantis

8a deite poios kanei kai poios oxi toumpeki....alla...ti na sas kanw...tosa xronia eiste sunh9ismenoi sto na sas phdane oi gaurodiaithtes kai perimente oti kai meis oi Pana8hnaikoi eimaste to idio. Oxi re, den einai etsi. Htane penalty kai h AEK adikh8hke kai opws eipe, makari na mhn edwse to penalty epidh den eide thn paravash o korakas para na 8elhse na eunohsei ton PAO.

Tespa, pisteuw oti authn thn stigmh exete perisoterh anagh gia aplh epiviwsei giati oti kai na ginei to kalokairi exei na fugei polus kosmos apo thn omada.

Kapote h mpala pernouse mesa apo ta xeria tou Karkamanh kai twra pia isws hr8e to plhrwma tou xronou. 8a er8ei kai ton gaurwn kai na eiste sigouroi gia auto.

And it would be OK by me because I cant see a good AEK squad on the pitch so unjust defeat does not hurt me as much as it could! But going to Kolonaki and paying an expesnsive Lunch to that Bstrd Pappou is something I will not forgive that payed off ref!  :angry: 

Aliteies...  <_< Did you like your crab Aliti Pappou!?  :lol: Keep in mind that means the Reds are sure for the 8th... You will be handed the Cup to keep your mouth shut once more...  :hypocrite:

I think the crab spaggeti that you paid was not enough huh? Next time I wont feel sorry for you and Instead of 'Prytaneion' I will take you to '48 the Reustaurant' where you will buy me a lobster spaggeti 100 euros the plate! :P This is the place where Kataskopos and all the other CEBs are going.....

As far as the penalty is concerned, I will say it again... in normal circumstances that COULD HAVE BEEN A PENALTY, but because the biggest palto-alhths OKKAS was involved the referee was 100% correct for not awarding this penalty!!! :P (Besides, I dont thin that there is any Hanoumissa that actually believes that if OKKAS was to take the penalty kick that he was going to actually SCORE!!!

Archived