Phantis Forums

Marcin Kuzba

bubu

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry that Marcin Kuzba have been eliminated from game all the season practically. He couldn't show you what he can, but belive me that he can so much. Now he will come back to Poland, to Wisla Krakow and I hope that Wisla with him will be strong and will play in Champins League!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

TAKE KUZBA!!! NO PROBLEM!

IF YOU WANT WE HAVE OTHER PLAYERS LIKE KUZBA TOO!

WE DONT SELL THESE PLAYERS WE CAN GIVE THEM TO YOU FOR FREE!!!

IF IN POLAND THIS PLAYER IS GOOD.. I IMAGINE OTHER PLAYERS IN YOUR COUNTRY!! :)

For first I didn't open two topics about Marcin Kuzba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For example Marcin Kuzba is striker and he right now plays in Oimpiakos but he is injuried!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll tell you something if you talk bad about Kuzba, when he's played in Wisla Krakow, he had many goals with Parma(eliminated by Wisla in UEFA CUP), Schalke 04(the same) and Lazio(close to eliminated by Wisla). So dont say that Kuzba is bad because you couldnt see him in action because of injury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IN POLAND THIS PLAYER IS GOOD.. I IMAGINE OTHER PLAYERS IN YOUR COUNTRY!! :)

Oh come on. Poland has been consistently producing quality players, unlike some other countries, more to the south.

European clubs are full of Polish quality players, and don't forget that Panathinaikos fans have worshipped both Krzystof Warzycha, Joszef Wandzik and Emanuel Olisadebe.

Kuzba is well known in Poland for his finishing. Besides, it will not be the first time a fine player gets wasted in the Greek league. Take Vlaovic, take Alves and Bermudez. These players were performing well before they left, and the latter two are performing well after departing from OSFP, and I bet if Vlaovic wasn't that old, he would be doing the same.

I think we have not seen the full Kuzba potential yet guys

The problem is not that we have not yet seen his potential but that we might never see it.

And while you may write anything you wish about Warzycha, Olisadebe (whose name has more vowels than the Polish national anthem and who proudly represents the best in Polish phenotypes and genotypes), Gmoch and probably Simonovsky (wasn't he Polish?), the subject of the topic is not Poland but Kuzba!

HOLLYWOOD YOU ALSO MAY BE A WOMAN AND BE A LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO KNOWS IT?????? :lol:

Thats like the stupidest thing ive heard??? :huh: Do u know how to speak english properly?? i mean most of ur posts dnt make any sense and to add to that there stupid.... who cares about ur polish team Wisla or any other polish team... like i said b4 this is a Greek forum!!!! :)

The problem is not that we have not yet seen his potential but that we might never see it.

And while you may write anything you wish about Warzycha, Olisadebe (whose name has more vowels than the Polish national anthem and who proudly represents the best in Polish phenotypes and genotypes), Gmoch and probably Simonovsky (wasn't he Polish?), the subject of the topic is not Poland but Kuzba!

Agreed :D

Lol

Can we have Wisla and Hollywood in the chat rooms and let them bag each other. That would be funny.

Lol, surprisingly I checked twice just to remind myself the topic of this forum and it is indeed Kuzba. I remember when he signed they were highly praising him, yes for his finishing, and I as a PAO fan thought thats just wat we dont want OSFP to have, a finisher. Yes I know you have Giovanni, but lol come on, it took him this long for everyone in Greece to sit up and notice.

Anywaz, it is sad this talent has come to Greece and has been wasted and little chances. However if he wants to prove himself he needs to grab any chance he can get. Hope he doesnt lol

Curiousity though, how old is he?

The first thing we should do actually (and this goes to all PAO fans), is to thank our friend WislaKrakowRules and his team for not making a bid for that stupid injured guy Kuzba, so that our useless rivals GAY-roi could buy him!!!! :P :P :P

Thanks Wisla, and please, try to stay away from gettin Kuzba back to your team because we like him just were he is!!!! Be the only centre forward of the Gay-roi!!! :P :P

Oh I forgot, Houtos is back too! :lol: :lol: I am so scared, the Porsche is back!!!

OK IT WAS FUN :D NOW I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING... STOP TALKING ABOUT MARCIN KUZBA!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE LIKES HIM, SOMEONE KNOW. HOWEVER I SAID THAT I LIKE HIM FOR HIS PLAY IN WISLA. THAT'S ALL! MAYBE HE WILL BE PLAYING VERY GOOD, MAYBE WON'T. IT'D BETTER FORGET ABOUT KUZBA FOR YOU AND ME. BE FRIENDS (I THINK POLISH AND GREEK CAN BE FRIENDS ;) ) SO CAN WE HOLLYWOOD AND OTHERS? :rolleyes:

Look everyone.. Kuzba is a great player. If he wans't OSFP wouldn't invested all this time in him. The issue is that is he completely recovered from his injury. You can't expect him to be back on for after a couple of months. Even Giovanni took a while and look at him now he's having his best season ever.

Harris

Archived