Phantis Forums

Round 23: Kallithea -PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday, March 14, PAOK travels to Athens to meet Kallithea at the EL Paso stadium. Kallithea is a dangerous team that will try to steal points, since they are in the relegation zone. I watched them against Olympiakos last weekend, and if Koulakiotis did not score an own goal, Kallithea would have suprised the gavri. PAOK will have to play a good game in order to come out with the 3 points out of El Paso. being the eternal optimist, I'll say 2-1 for PAOK.

I agree with Ziaka. :) Kallithea may be at the bottom, but they still can be deadly. :box: They are desperate to stay a the top, so it could be a tough game. I want to root for Kallithea, but I don't think they can win. I say 2-1 for PAOK. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Well all we need now is for James to come in and predict a win for Kallithea so we can move on. :D :D :D

hmmmmm well since our little friend James hasnt come in and said it, ill do the honours and still the spot light n say 2-2, 90th minute goal by Vokolos to draw the game for Paok :lol:

Archived