Phantis Forums

Standard Liège vs Panathinaikos 10/20/2016

Accor6

Zero IQ from koutro

2 defenders v 1

ref that loves to blow his whistle

Meanwhile did that standard player get a yellow for knocking out zeca's tooth?

Good thing the break came up, i wouldn't want to play another 10 min after just conceded.

We are well organized as expected. Samba and moledo doing a good job. Don't really have the midfield to compete with theirs. Their captian trebel is a fantastic player, exactly what we lack. Leto, ibarbo and lucas (at times) link up play is destroying them. MInd you it is what i always keep saying about the second striker, defenses have no answer.

May need another to ice it. They are not going to make it easy.

Even if we won today, it changes nothing. This team is naked in the middle of the park. No ball retention, no closing down (bar zeca). Just like in the celta game, enoh comes on at 70 and we bring on spectator lod. If we had either enoh or trebel, we get the job done. The joke is enoh's agent was in greece shopping him around...

It's a shame because this team has quality at both ends of the park...

• Like it 1

^^Don't see how, this team sadly is not designed to play 90 min. Not at this pace anyway.

Strama has earned his stripes for me in europe. Couldn't ask more of him. Poor guy deserves a win for his work. Just doesn't have the players to see out games.