Phantis Forums

Protest in Leoforos on Wednesday

Giourkas

Let's see if corruption like that where to take place in America what would have happened when no justice was to be served.

If PAO fans stop bothering , how much better for them!!!

You see you have lost the point , if none one gives a s%$#! 30 million a year from CL for them FOREVER. More feeder clubs, more everything going their way. Not that a lot has changed for giving a s%$#! the last 3 these years but I am just saying.... At least some things have happened. It is up to the legal authorities to finish them. The criminal organization is so deep though that it will take a lot of courage to do so.

So instead of pulling out pants down, as you are suggesting, I prefer to do something about it. Do you think Marinakis would even be charged in court if it want for the few behind the scenes

Edited by Accor6
  • Like it 1

Accor6, buddy, you tend to always find another bad situation or a bad example to give cover to bad behavior. Your method has been perpetuating this idiocy in Greek sports for way too long now.  And, I'm defining "idiocy" as doing the same thing over and over expecting different results!...

An eye for an eye, and soon people are blind. Perhaps for some people victory means to be the last man standing ontop of the rubble. Whatever...

I'd be happy to talk about the injustice in the US, but how would that be the guide as to whether destruction of public & private property plus endagering human lives should take place??

Further, there's a big difference between civil rights violations/abuses and incompetence/corruption in a particular sport. This is not like picking up arms to defend the country against an invading army.

I'm sorry to see you advocating violence as the solution here. I'm not a pacifist, but I don't consider violence as the best way for action all the time and everywhere! I can have an argument in a civilized way, and as a consumer I can boycot businesses and sports leagues, and whatever else I think it's corrupt.

As to pulling pants down, I find this rather immature. I don't think using sexual inuendos or sexual analogies makes any argument stronger. Sorry, mate, but I expect more maturity here.

• Like it 1

Of course you need to take things out of porpotion.

Violence is a natural cause of injustice. I don't condone it but it will happen under those circumstances. So please Mr. Malala Kontoni worry about offering viable solutions and not worrying about Kartes eisodou kai allies tetoies m*****es .

"PAO fans bothering" meaning being there, talking about Marinaki, his criminal organization his drug cartel and so on.

The way you describing boycotting a product only works in the US where there is justice system, not in Greece. The already boycotted product in Greece is corrupt and almost no one is watching but this has been proven not an efficient way of stoping corruption so please find another more entrepreneurial way of finding a viable solution.

You were not at the game to experience or know what was happening outside the stadium. You will only see the violence in the stadium and the end result. I am not saying PAO fans are nuns but it's not black and white either in the world of Greek soccer.

Now answer me the question:

Do you think without PAO( management and fans together) there would be any kind of resistance to the criminal organization on hand ?

Again, I rather do something than pulling my pants down to the context PANA97 described correctly above

Edited by Accor6

This is why I don't watch the Greek s**** League anymore, all the posts I have read here is so disturbing on Greek society and the football organization. It really doesn't surprise me one bit. If this s%$#! happens in the U.S., that would be real news. 

Molis exafanistei i pseutomagia,i alitia kai ta prezonia apo ti 13?tote tha dei ki o sullogos fos!

Mexri tora to mono pou exoun epiferei einai :

PROSTHMA,

APOKLHSMOYS EDRAS,

AFAIRESH VATHMON,

EIKONA DIALHMENHS OMADOS,

KATANTIA!

Einai i ora na exalifthoun ta KAKOPOIA STOIXEIA tis 13 kai na xanadei o aplos, agnos opados/filathlos tis omados xana tin PANATHA TOY na proodeuei!

ME TH VIA DEN KERDISAME POTE TIPOTA!

MAS EXEI ZHMIOSEI AFANTASTA!

Edited by Lamiara ole

Otan kai tin epomeni xronia sumvoun ta idia min eltheis na mou peis Pos den se proeidopoihsa. Tote tha einai pali arga! Den eipe kaneis Pos einai oloi idioi sti 13.

Ginontai epeidh einai stimena na ginontai

Epenalambanw, diabase thn epistolh apo anthrwpous pou htane se allh thyra. Mhn ethelotyfleis

• Like it 1

What is the protest going to achieve? The supa league is at a second tier level, and the league is bringing in very little money to raise the level higher ....Only one team for now is playing in the CL and making money, the other 3 big fan base clubs are getting peanuts from t.v. revenues and gate sales, and their brand name is nowhere to be found in Europe.

The rest of the teams in the league are farmers teams, no marketing, very small fan bases and the team's need to fix matches to survive. At the end of the day the fans must accept the facts, the Greek soccer system is finished!!! What are the next steps?...Is rioting going to improve matters? Isn't making things worse? You have PAO with a 30 percent fan base sinking lower and decreasing the league's t.v. revenues, while Olympiakos continues to increase theirs....How is the gate 13 approach helping by rioting and destroying an already bankrupted league?

They riot, the same s%$#! happens.

They don't riot, the same s%$#! happens. 

At least with rioting you make the league look worse and bring its demise closer. 

Poso se ponaei ti ekanan stous bsrdinogianides

Emena me ponaei pou vlepo tin agapimeni mou omada se tetoia katastasi kai kanenas den noiazete na allaxei tin katastasi.

Me ti via den katorthose kanenas tipota.

Oso via tous Vardinogiannides ta exhume pei arketes fores!

As einai kalla H MASTOUROMENH COMPANIA THS 13 kai ola ta anarxakia pou trone tis sarkes tis PANATHAS MOY!

A! RE VOURDOULAS POU PAEI XAMENOS!