Phantis Forums

PAOK - AEK

Dikefale11

Has Nova ever done a subscription where people out of Greece, or Europe are able to subscribe for ?100 or so a season online and watch games via the internet? The AFL does it for $70 a season or so, got me through when I lived in Europe. All games live, replays, highlights and footy shows.

It's crazy Nova or AEK don't do something like this. It's the best way to lose supporters and devalue the league. Typically Greece, so narrow minded and stupid.

Does anyone know why this is happening and if there looks like being a solution (unblocked streams or an online Nova channel?)

Now I heard that Diego will be playing behind Aravidis, and Anakoglou will play on the left in a 4-2-3-1. Time will tell I guess what the actual lineup will be, I always rated Anakogou and he has the skill to be a good player for us but consistency has always been a problem. Hopefully he has a big game today.

Im looking at PAOKs rumored lineup and I like our chances, no Kace and a very average Sabo starting instead. Konstadinidis starting on the wing, Tziolis in the middle, and Tzavellas at Centerback. We should be able to break them down. Their attack with Mak and Pelkas will be dangerous, Klaus we all know what he can do and can't do, it's a plus for us that Berbatov isn't starting. Their goalie makes bonehead mistakes at time so we should test him.

We need to go into this game with the kind of heart and intensity we did against Olympiakos away, press them right away and force errors. The pressure is on PAOK today, they are at home and they really can't afford to lose today and go -8 from the top already. This should work in our favor. If we go down, duskola to girname in Toumpa but Mantalos would need to be subbed on at that point for Anakoglou and hopefully he works wonders with Diego and Vargas. My only worry is Soiledis and Baroja who hasn't been tested at all so far.

T minus 2 hours until game time. Pame AEKARA.

If anyone finds any links please post.

Yeah true, being Greek and knowing how much these kind of games matter is always a bonus!

I like the jersey, that picture doesnt do it that much justice, will look alot better on the players, I wonder what the short and sock combo are.

Formation is good too, no wingers, everything will be going straight through the middle.

Platellas, Chrisantus and Mantalos to make appearances IMO.