Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

Does anyone know what the situation with Brecevic is?

He's been badly injured for over a year now and he won't be healthy to play until the start of the next season at best. I'm 100% sure he's played his last game with us, any more setbacks for him and his career could very well be over. Such a shame for him, was extremely loyal and he'd be so useful right now.

Thats part of the reason fans have been harsh on him from the start. In his first crappy 6 months he was by far the best paid player on the squad. I find it ridiculous that a "player" like him is among our highest paid....I don't care if we get an offer or not, he has to go. 

Original I agree after all if reports are true Berba was offered to us and they didn't go for him either, imagine we had Berba upfront now.....

Reaper I think he would be good for a season, maybe 2 max with his age and sewing up 2nd spot is or should I say MUST be our priority as we all know Oly wont be caught with the lead they currently have....

Chrisantus is on the way out after being left out of the 18ada for the last game. He requested a meeting with Milovanovic about that and wanting two extra days off for Christmas than the rest of the team, Milovanovic got mad and told him that he will be sold and won't come back after Christmas! Even the man that believed in him the most has given up, time to end this joke. But, we need to bring in another striker that's just as good or better than Djebour, maybe two strikers. I want Vellios badly, I hope we get him.

The Chrisantus joke has to be one of the worst in recent memory. A portion of our fanbase are so senile and delusional that they've caused a division within our fans just because Chrisantus "looks like a good guy" They've even turned this into a race thing. For what? Because he laughs like an idiot every time he's out on the field? For me personally it showed that the guy didn't take anything seriously, he laughed it all off as if missing a sitter was okay. Asking for extra christmas days when you haven't even earned your place on the team is insulting. For me the biggest smack in the face is the fact that this PALTARA is one of the highest payed players on our squad and last year where our underpayed Greek players were bleeding his was the sole most expensive player on the squad, being overweight half of the season.....

TO POULO 

http://www.aek365.com/a-431888/ekleise-kleo-h-aek-grafoun-oi-brazilianoi.htm

According to an unnamed Brazilian website we signed Cleo from Athletico Parenese. This smells like bullsh*t to me. Anyways, he's a 30 year old Brazilian striker that from his Wikipedia page looks average at best. He's also pretty tall. But I don't buy this rumor at all...