Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

Does anyone of us reallly think aek are gonna give 110% for these play off games its a lost cause imoo no motivation left ot aek even fora cl spot

Well they have no choice now. After UEFA change the rules in order for us to advance in the last round of UEFA qualification we have to finish at least in second place of the play-offs. Plus the president promise a bonus of 500.000 euros for 1st place in the play-offs. So there is some motivation there. Also i think some young players will get a chance to play and hope to prove to Dusan that they have a spot in the team for next year. Other than that i still believe that the play-offs are STUPID and a waist of time!!!!!

Was not to pleased with our performance in the first half of the game but seconed half we looked more confortable and could even scored another 2 more goals with Edinho and Scocco missing 2 great chances. Here's highlights from the match.

I was in and I am not happy with how the team played...

I can accept the facts that injuries, and no bench besides the young players who do quite well

Good win but without a win on wednesday (or a draw) it wont mean a thing.

AEK needs to get its act together and learn some defence (if our 31 year old average age defensive line is too much of an old dog to manage and learn new tricks.... ) Only hope the fact that they did not play together much this year and players like Alexopoulos CAN get better with games on their feet...

Onseabanfumu and Maduca (yes despite scoring) were sad to watch ... for the first I hope it was a bad day, for the latter .... I guess he must go in the Summer ...

Pavlis was Great, Blanco too...

Scoco is great but needs to keep it up all game long

Archived