Phantis Forums

Pre-season friendlies

Genome

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aek are lossing to a b german team from the 2nd min god help us good to see oly struggling immensly in pre season.

:tdown: And i know there just friendlies and we dont have are regulars on the field but by no means is it an exscuse to loose to a lower div club

2-2 final expiremental line up in the 1st half 5 changes in the 2nd and aek looked more like themselves.

Alot of players got to wake up mastorovic to manny mistakes nsaliwa dido

kone dribbles to much good pace and same story with blanco no service up front

1 month left for transfers for aek to pick a descent mid fielder or 2 and lb rb alot of holes left to be field , and my hope arent so high if we pick up any more players :(

DAMN SHAME WHEN YOU WORK WITH A SHOE STRING BUDGET FOR A BIG HISTORIC CLUB LIKE AEK SAD

The AEK that I've seen in these friendlies is not impressive and unless they change things quickly they'll lose ground to PAO and to Oly. Something is not right here, whether it is the players, coaching tactics or just teamwork, something is not gelling with this team as of yet.

sorry guys a bit of topic but are all aek games gonna be shown on antenna satelite in canada because i see nova has the rights now, any body can clue me in please!!!!

Ant1 sat has the right to transmit the AEK home games,like last year but for more info check here

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?showforum=5

Archived