Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Larisa

MadBoy13

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

postigas positioning is great though and he has proven to have an eye for the ball. whether or not he scores everygame is not the anchor to ones success. If thats what u r looking at, since postiga played his first minutes with pao, Salpi has scored 1 goal and played 225 minutes more than postiga. Postiga also has one goal.

Postiga looked ok in the first few games but in the last 2 or 3 games he looked more and more comfortable.

which is why he shoulda started this game
Postiga has not been impressive at all....Im glad hes out.

Hes a showboat and a stravoklotsis

Im a fan of Manuco but the timing is off, Postiga has been playing much better, which is why you leave him in

ok everybodys dividing up into the same Peseiro Right arguement....

before we get into the arguement that Ninis is bad, Manucho is horrible:

Our performance is no different than any other first half - not too impressive, no score - tell me when was the last time we jumped at a team taking a commanding presence latley when these players were not on the field... We havent done it.

Please, do tell me.

Spyropoulos got a yellow ....... Hes also been weak today.

Karagkounis coming on for Ninis...good change IMO...Good to see Ninis still has his clever passes , but its time for experienced leader on the field....

Only disadvantage of Karagkounis now is that his corners are pretty awful this year...

lets go boys...another...this should give us some room to add another!!!

well done manucho...out of it for the whole game but gets the goal when needed...thats the kind of striker we need...he must have heard our bitching!!!

nice play from spyyro an ivan

he was all alone but stil thats a solid finish. Not easy to place calmly taking it out of the air like that....at least for me sometimes I screw it up :LOL:

finishing the easy goals is a quality we have been NEEDING lately remember that.....

Archived