Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Larisa

MadBoy13

Ninis is awful today... very slow, poor passes, making bad choices. Leaves Nilsson exposed constantly, resulted in two major chances for Larissa. Our most horrible of goalkeepers keeps falling down and deflects the ball corner all the time.

seriously? Youre gonna be that much of an ass ? Im not starting conflicts over who likes what player. Commenting on the game.

:tdown:

Nilsson cant lose the simple headers when hes in front of his man like that, and the ball went straight to Fotakis for the games best chance.

Ninis had nothing to do with either play.

One of them started from Nilsson losing headers he should be winning, the other one came from Mikel giving Manucho a hospital pass instead of passing it up the wing.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously? Youre gonna be that much of an ass ? Im not starting conflicts over who likes what player. Commenting on the game.

Nilsson cant lose the simple headers when hes in front of his man like that, and the ball went straight to Fotakis for the games best chance.

One of them started from Nilsson losing headers he should be winning, the other one came from Mikel giving Manucho a hospital pass instead of passing it up the wing.

man you can't take a joke. I am out....

It's only the 15h min and already some players suck and some others should have started and so forth... I suggest we take some time to think what this would look like with Equi in the lineup, since Larissa are already coming through the middle with the greatest of ease. Ninis and Manucho are def costing us defensively.

It would seem that way... Now that theyre playing were playing "worse"

but this also Larisa......there a much better team than most we go up against, league position not relevant. These guys are moving the ball well, they have their fans dominating the atmosphere, this is a very hard match, home or away.

Also I seriously dont see how Manucho costs us defensively... Hes a striker. We need 2 strikers in a home match vs Larisa. How is he costing us? Pap and Postiga all they did

was lose the ball , Manucho can only do the same thing at worst. Thats a bit ridiculous to suggest our new forward is costing us defensively. Larisa is coming up and finding space in central midfield, how excatly is that Manucho's effect???

Ninis yeah hes small and not a really defensive player. I can see the point where he hurts us, especially with Nilsson not having his best game.

seriously? Youre  gonna be that much of an ass ? Im not starting conflicts over who likes what player. Commenting on the game.

man you can't take a joke. I am out....
i cant tell when your joking or being sarcastic, i can only read text, not see expressions, that is sadly why smilies are necesary in writing....im so used to reading those with some sort of :P or :LOL: to know the difference. I thought you were being serious... :huh:

My apologies if you were kidding. I honestly thought we were going to get into the Ninis arguement again... :LOL:

Tactically, man, Manucho is playing like a school boy. He 's after the ball, wants to score soooooo much that leaves his position or moves without purpose. He hurts our balance, because he 's not where he should be in order to cut the Larissa players' channels in the middle. Pap and Postiga know where they must be when we lose the ball, Manucho simply doesn't, imo. But, of course, you are right, this is Larissa and they are really good.

Ninis is having a decent game. Nilson made a bad play on a pass but u cant expect ur RB to win headers on the CF. Manucho seems out of sorts a bit and peseiro was right not to have played him yet.

Larisa with 10 player with olys futur rb cutting down salpi on a tete a tete.

Galitsios should play liek that with oly. he has been awful tonight.

Id play for it all in the second half. Drop Mattos back as the lone DM. Take Simao out for Postiga and play with 3 front and two wingers in Ninis and Ivan. Drop manuch back a little behind the CF and have them press in the air as Larisa best AIR man is serving a susupension in Dabizas.

an po oti autos o panathinaikos emena maresei tha mou epitethei kanenas???

manucho & mattos looks out of form...

NINIS & Ivan.. :tup: that is pao needs.. someone na vgazei oraies mpalies mprosta..

Galitsios is off :LOL: clear yellow, you can see the full extension of his arm on the replay on Salpi's back....

Galitsios looks like he was destined to play for Olympiakos (hes a douche)

45 mins 1 man up.....we have to score!>>!>!!

as for Manucho....maybe hes not well positioned, but honestly, I still prefer him over Pap and Postiga because hes fast, tall, powerful player. Being on the pitch is only going to help him.

I think hell be taken off next half, and I dont think its a good idea, Id like to see Manucho wear them down a bit, esp since their Blondie player has a yellow card, Galitsios is off.....I think we better attack before they pack it in the box... bringin on Postiga will not bring any thing to the table. the guy doesnt have the physical ability...

Also Ninis is not great defensively, but great pass to Salpigidi

I understand playing with 2 DMs. its greece and teams close up in the back and make it tough to score. so if u conceed u will have twice as much difficulty scoring two. But now that u r playing with a man advantage, u have to play with one DM. i dont know if what i said earlier id stand by. Maybe manucho needs to come off. he just seems out of sorts. i think he would do good in a situation where we play the wings and cross balls in. he needs more practice time. look how long it took belluschi to play a decent game for oly. and today he sucked again. against veria!

Postiga looked ok in the first few games but in the last 2 or 3 games he looked more and more comfortable.

Well, I guess this is another proof that football is not nuclear physics but it's not as simple as "bring this guy on, move that guy there and you 've got it" either. With Ninis and Iv on the wings we have better chances to move the ball well and create offensively, but defensively... oh man! I never liked Kara all that much but it is now clear how important it is to have players with his mentality on the pitch. In addition, it's not like we had 10 chances in the first half! Why? Because you need to steal the ball and get the extra man advantage. We are very good at that this year (check the stats) but not tonight.

It's hard to utter the words (well, metaphorically) but Manucho is awful tonight. If Pap had a game like that we would all curse Peseiro and his stupid ideas. Well, now we need to score early and devastate them. Otherwise, it might get ugly.

Well, I guess this is another proof that football is not nuclear physics but it's not as simple as "bring this guy on, move that guy there and you 've got it" either. With Ninis and Iv on the wings we have better chances to move the ball well and create offensively, but defensively... oh man! I never liked Kara all that much but it is now clear how important it is to have players with his mentality on the pitch. In addition, it's not like we had 10 chances in the first half! Why? Because you need to steal the ball and get the extra man advantage. We are very good at that this year (check the stats) but not tonight.

It's hard to utter the words (well, metaphorically) but Manucho is awful tonight. If Pap had a game like that we would all curse Peseiro and his stupid ideas. Well, now we need to score early and devastate them. Otherwise, it might get ugly.

bro, eprep omos kapia stigmi kai o manucho na parei kapies eukairies... to protathlima teleionei soon!! :D

i agree BUT EVERYONE HAS BEEN BUSTING BALLS ABOUT MANUCHO. this will make em relax a bit.

The truth about the first half is this.

Larisa had a good first 15 minutes. after that they stayed back.

from the 20th til the 45th the possesion has been 76 24 in favor of pao.

pao had a rough first half which is understandable when u have players like Ninis and Manucho playing their first games with the team this season.

I LOVE NINIS. but u cant expect everything to Gel in a matter of seconds. it takes time to play as a team. Peseiro and i seem to be the only ones who understand this.

Postiga looked ok in the first few games but in the last 2 or 3 games he looked more and more comfortable.

which is why he shoulda started this game
Postiga has not been impressive at all....Im glad hes out.

Hes a showboat and a stravoklotsis

Archived