Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Larisa

MadBoy13

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pao will win.. i just hope the olympiakos court case decision doesnt put any pressure on them and affect the teams morale.

I had a look at the run home for PAO and OLY.. and i think our most danderous game is Xanthi away.. always a hard team to beat on the road... I'm also a little bit iffy with OFI.. we always seem to get draws at their ground.. We also have ARIS at home who are 4th.. but i think we will be too good at home..

On the other hand Olympiakos has AEK away and Xanthi away and are more likely to drop points than PAO..

My predictions if anyone is interested or would like to add anything different..

PANATHINAIKOS vs

Larisa(8th) Home = 3 points

Xanthi (7th) Away = 1 points

Iraklis (12th) Home - 3 points

Panionions (6th) Home = 3 Points

OFI (10th) Away = 3 points

Aris (4th) Home = 3 points

Kalamarias(15th) Away = 3 points

TOTAL = 1st with 72 Points

OLYMPIAKOS vs

Veria(14th) Away = 3 points

Atromitos (11th) Home = 3 points

Levadiakos (13th) Away = 3 points

AEK (3rd) Away = 1 point

Larisa (8th) Home= 3 points

Xanthi (7th) Away = 1 point

Iraklis (12th) Home = 3 points

TOTAL = 2nd 69 points

I might be thinking far ahead, i may be very hopeful and it is hard to predict greek football because many times you see a little team unexpectidly turn out to be a giant killer. But if Oly and Pao play to their average abilities i believe pao will have the easier run home and win the league by 3 points+

Where do you see pao possibly losing points or Oly losing points?

I might be thinking far out here, but I run all the formulas and calculations, and finally I am ready to publish the results:

PANATHINAIKOS vs

Larisa(8th) Home = 3 points

Xanthi (7th) Away = 3 points

Iraklis (12th) Home - 3 points

Panionions (6th) Home = 3 Points

OFI (10th) Away = 3 points

Aris (4th) Home = 3 points

Kalamarias(15th) Away = 3 points

TOTAL = 1st with 74 Points

OLYMPIAKOS vs

Veria(14th) Away = 0 points (Lemonis will leave the bench after the 2-0 to study the previous careers of Verias's players)

Atromitos (11th) Home = 0 points

Levadiakos (13th) Away = 0 points

AEK (3rd) Away = 0 point (Lyberopoulos with hat trick. Alefantos will take over and play Beluchi CB, and Antzas CF from now on)

Larisa (8th) Home= 0 points (Galitisios will make two own-goals, but won't be enough)

Xanthi (7th) Away = 0 point

Iraklis (12th) Home = 0 points

TOTAL = 2nd 52 points

Olympiakos will try their best to get some points in court, but will end up in Intertoto anyway. :LOL:

that game was honestly the most disgraceful match Ive ever seen any keeper put up...

I doubt at 2-0 Werder could have been that bad!

Wanna bet?

http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoWatchF.asp...p?ID=5429&Ln=Gr

http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoWatchF.asp...p?Ln=Gr&ID=5431

yeah its bad, but nowhere compared to Adonaki's 4 goal bordello show, on a much more important game and in a derby, at home.

ego den pisteuo tipota... mexri na do vasiko ton manucho sto xortari!!! giati auta ta akouga apo to paixnidi me tous rangers... ase kai me ton nini.. kathe kiriaki einai vasikos alla.. oso eida ego ton nini, ton eidate ki eseis!!!!! :P :P

hmm... guys, dont forget to change your clock tomorrow at 2 am... one hour forward!

so panathas game will show at 13.00 pm (eastern time)

PS. in greece the time change on March 30

so the greek time is still normal??!!??
yes bro... greece is 6 hours ahead now till march 30.. then we going back to normal

This is going to be a really tough game.

Larissa matches up well with PAO, and it seems like Donis found a nice formula to get the ball quickly behind our midfielders in the first game. I watched the 2-2 contest and we are lucky to have "escaped from Alcazar" (I like the sound of this) with one point. It could have easily be 4-0 for Larissa. Larissa had more chances to score in that game than all the other teams put together this whole season! And it wasn't on the counter attack.

I hope Peseiro has something up his sleeve, because if we play like we played at Larissa it can be painful in the end.

This is going to be a really tough game.

Larissa matches up well with PAO, and it seems like Donis found a nice formula to get the ball quickly behind our midfielders in the first game. I watched the 2-2 contest and we are lucky to have "escaped from Alcazar" (I like the sound of this) with one point. It could have easily be 4-0 for Larissa. Larissa had more chances to score in that game than all the other teams put together this whole season! And it wasn't on the counter attack.

I hope Peseiro has something up his sleeve, because if we play like we played at Larissa it can be painful in the end.

I somewhat agree with you cyber but i believe itll be a totally different game in Athens. donis usually plays a 4-2-3-1 in alkazar with cleyton coming behind the cf. on the road he usually plays a 4-3-2-1 with cleyton on the wing.

i believe that we will control the ball, get a few chances and eventually break through.

GALINOVIC, NILSON, SPYROPOULOS, MORRIS, GOUMAS, SIMAO, MATOS, NINIS, IVAN, SALPI , MANUCHO

this is our first 11??? i really like it... damn...

If we are losing today and some of you say WE should take out ninis and Manucho and replace them because they arent playing well, i will come to new york or florida or wherever u are and bite your faces off.

but seriously, i got a kavla when i saw the starting 11. this lineup with a player like dallesandro in place of simao would be a dream. Unfortunately, karagounis will be back next game and Manucho is going to man u in the summer.

If we are losing today and some of you say WE should take out ninis and Manucho and replace them because they arent playing well, i will come to new york or florida or wherever u are and bite your faces off.

but seriously, i got a kavla when i saw the starting 11. this lineup with a player like dallesandro in place of simao would be a dream. Unfortunately, karagounis will be back next game and Manucho is going to man u in the summer.

so 11 men gave you a kavla.....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P

wait what is the local time in GR now? i thought daylight savings tiime happened there too its 19:00 there?

otherwise there is news on NET and no match....:(

i think nobody is listen me... lol

no in greece the time is change on march 30!

i live in connecticut!!! :P :P

Archived