Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Larisa

MadBoy13

wait i just noticed that were only up by one point???

does this seriously mean Olympiaikos won the case and were AWARDED 3 points over an inelligable player??!??!!!??!?! At very most it should be a REMATCH. Thats BULL****

To hell with the BOUGHT superleageue and to hell with Olympilagos.

That is trully pathetic. That club, those fans have no self respect and they never did.  Getting 3 points over a player with a loophole in paperwork.

Thats not football. Thats not class. If the game has to be replayed fairly, fine, its harsh but at least its reasonable.

Complelty handing over 3 points to them is outrageous, not justice and smells fixed and biased to me....

It's an international, FIFA regulated rule that if you play an ineligible player you suffer a 3-0 loss. I agree that it's an unfavourable way to win a league, but it doesnt mean that the Superleague is "Bought".

Does anyone know how Ninis and Manucho played?

i dont know about that, if that is true, thats a horrible rule. So many things are allowed to slide unpunished on the pitch, but when a peice of trivial paperwork is handled its not a rematch its a loss? Thats not correcting anything. Does the refere get punished at least? Its his job to review the rosters of each team before every match and make sure theyre registered...

As for Manucho, he scored and had some moments, hes a rough player, sloppy outside the area but a big presence inside and in the air....but everyone seems to divided on his performance so far...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also guys whats with Gonzalez??

Why would he walk out like that??? We really cant have that childishness from a player like Eki in this point of the season......

What do you guys think??? Should he still play or should we play it safe and keep Simao/Tziolis in there isntead...?

wait i just noticed that were only up by one point???

does this seriously mean Olympiaikos won the case and were AWARDED 3 points over an inelligable player??!??!!!??!?! At very most it should be a REMATCH. Thats BULL****

To hell with the BOUGHT superleageue and to hell with Olympilagos.

That is trully pathetic. That club, those fans have no self respect and they never did.

also guys whats with Gonzalez??

Why would he walk out like that??? We really cant have that childishness from a player like Eki in this point of the season......

What do you guys think??? Should he still play or should we play it safe and keep Simao/Tziolis in there isntead...?

i wasnt expecting this from gonzalez..

brings the team down

Archived