Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Larisa

MadBoy13

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we might need Ninis off you never know...he may not playing well...Im glad hes back, but I was just hoping hed get some time before he jumps right into starting position, but for the most part playing is playing and it wont make too much a difference.

Sadly though, hes got so much pressure on him to perform so well at a young age ever since last year... I dont hope for super goals and crosses but rather that he plays well, keeps focused and works hard, hes gonna be a great player.

The lineup looks good on paper. Let's see if Ninis and Manucho can help as much as we all think they will.

What's also interesting is the players on the bench.

Malartz, Vintra, Tziolis, Karagounis, Romero, Papadopoulos, Postiga

Gonzales, Sariegi, Seric, and Dimoutsos are out.

Manucho and Ninis seem to be making a few combinations already... lets hope they can get a bettter chance and set the stadium wild...

Galitsios is an ass. People booing him for hist tackle, and because hes a new OSFP player.

Lively atmosphere....from the Larisa fan :tdown:

Nilsson is awful today... very slow. poor passes, making bad choices and unalert cost us two major chances for Larisa.

Ninis is awful today... very slow, poor passes, making bad choices. Leaves Nilsson exposed constantly, resulted in two major chances for Larissa. Our most horrible of goalkeepers keeps falling down and deflects the ball corner all the time. Good think our best goalkeeper is guarding the bench or we would be in last place by now.

Larissa fans are the best :tup:

</parody>

It's only the 15h min and already some players suck and some others should have started and so forth... I suggest we take some time to think what this would look like with Equi in the lineup, since Larissa are already coming through the middle with the greatest of ease. Ninis and Manucho are def costing us defensively.

It's only the 15h min and already some players suck and some others should have started and so forth... I suggest we take some time to think what this would look like with Equi in the lineup, since Larissa are already coming through the middle with the greatest of ease. Ninis and Manucho are def costing us defensively.

see, now that we told them, they play much better :P

Goumas is the best CB in Greece right now.

Archived