Phantis Forums

Olympiakos Appeal

levendi2000

Guest TheLegend

Hey Crazy tell us that this whole process makes you PROUD of your team.

Its a circus, & your team is playing the role of the clown

If you dont know how i stand on this subject check the first page on this topic.I agree that greek soccer is a circus but is it not your president the SL top dog this year??? :LOL: :LOL:

Hey NYPAO13 does your team memo today about the refs that happened to be the exact copy of last weeks Hraklis-AEK game with different names and signatures makes you PROUD of yours??

Unfortunatelly most people dealing or managing greek soccer are clowns my friend.For me,you and some others in here our teams are our second love while for them is money and business.We see and critisize everything,get tired or excited or frustrated about our teams while them are just playing in our backs personal power and money games so dont get me started.

This game should not be replayed and Kalamaria should not get punished.The people who did not check and gave the player the certificate to play should lose their jobs.(Just in case you are lazy to go back and check) :)

that all doc

But thats not how it works for them. All they do is complain what Olympiacos does but then some also said APPEAL AEK GAME!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two points and I 'm out because this is already hackneyed to say the least. Firstly, I had an argument in my last post that nobody cared to comment on - which is OK, of course, but it kind of makes me look like sone who was looking for a row. Secondly, all those generalizations are a bid childish: the PAO fans want this, the OSFP fans think like that. Crazy was right: he had an opinion which did not seem compatible with the post of his that I replied to. Simple as that. Let's discuss our individual positions - if we need to reach a conclusion that is.

This game should not be replayed and Kalamaria should not get punished.The people who did not check and gave the player the certificate to play should lose their jobs.(Just in case you are lazy to go back and check) :)

that all doc

now you have posted something correct! agreed my friend

i would add that a team should win the title without a black cloud over its head

why is there a topic of olympiakos appeal in the vazelo forum i dont get it

??????????

nothing to talk about but us?

anything regarding this topic in the gavro forum was locked. it has democratically stayed here for a more objective point of view.

why is there a topic of olympiakos appeal in the vazelo forum i dont get it

??????????

nothing to talk about but us?

anything regarding this topic in the gavro forum was locked. it has democratically stayed here for a more objective point of view.
To get the story straight,we had 2 topics,this one and the game one on 2 different forums so after 8 pages of analyzing the game it was decided to talk about the appeal here since levendi2000 decided to start this topic here.Nothing to do with your kind of democracy or objectivenes ;) it is not wise to have the same subject spread out all over that is why it is in here so Pao supporters can guard it with their lives......(something like spartans but in this case Vazeltans):LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Who, whaaaaaaaaaaaat? This is to make benefit for the glorious nation of Vazelistan! :LOL: :LOL:

My gavro friend, Crazy, is not so crazy after all ;) Which also should show that above all we're buddies here, not enemies. After all, picking and supporting a team is very subjective, and rather accidental.

This is not MOLON LAVE kind of a situation. Or, is it???!!! :LOL: [try to get this topic away from us and see what happens :ph34r: :ph34r: ]

To get the story straight,we had 2 topics,this one and the game one on 2 different forums

You can always merge topics or split posts from topics, create a new topic and then merge. But that's no fun! I think Vazelistan is a better idea! :LOL: Athinaios for President!!! :tup:

To get the story straight,we had 2 topics,this one and the game one on 2 different forums

You can always merge topics or split posts from topics, create a new topic and then merge. But that's no fun! I think Vazelistan is a better idea! :LOL: Athinaios for President!!! :tup:
http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...ic=11544&st=175

I thought Crazy did a good job with it. The topic at Olympiakos forum dealt with the game, and this one dealt with the "beyond the field" issues. It's nice to know there is some order in the house :)

Back on topic: Before tomorrow night is over (Wed. March, 5th) Olympiakos can find that they

--> Lost the appeal

--> Pao beat Atromitos

--> Out of CL

--> 4 points behind Panathinaikos

I am not saying it *will* happen, I am just saying it could happen B)

official announcement to be made soon but Oly will get the 3 points with a 3-0 win and kalamaria will also lose an extra point and go to 19

So, unofficially the standigns are but will be...

Pao 53

Oly 52

Aek 49

i was about to post same thing.. :D

gauroi still under... koitane our asses... :tup:

I guess if Oly wins the championship by anything less than 3 points it will be considered ANOTHER tarnished championship.

for me it was EPO's fault.... AEK and now with Atromito the diaitisia was against us.. dont know but im little afraid...

And while we are waiting for the judges to find the right answer, something completely different (but even funnier):

PS. how does the "youtube" button work? can we embed youtube video in our posts??

Pretty easy.You use the button thas says YOUTUBE when you are trying to post something,then the code,in this case you have this one (
) but all you need is that part vt4X7zFfv4k and then you press the YOUTUBE button again.

Olympiakos got the 3 points of the game sta xartia and Kalamaria got punished with -1 point aswell.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Kai istera sou lei den iparxei paranga.

Gamiete i EPO kai o GAGATSIS

Are tsatso tou theiou KOKALI Poulimene Roufiane

well paidia..what did u expect? oly to come out with nothing? its really a shame that they need a court decision to win the championship..this is really taking greek football to a new low...i personally am not surprised, just dissapointed that things like this happen today in greece..

well paidia..what did u expect? oly to come out with nothing? its really a shame that they need a court decision to win the championship..this is really taking greek football to a new low...i personally am not surprised, just dissapointed that things like this happen today in greece..

the way legends are built ;)

Kai istera sou lei den iparxei paranga.

Gamiete i EPO kai o GAGATSIS

Are tsatso tou theiou KOKALI Poulimene Roufiane

They are right my friend there is no paraga anymore...........It's a Hotel!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cheat gavroi.. just cheat because we will still win the title..

Olympiakos changes their name to Olympiacos.. i dont know why they replaced the "k" with a "C"... ?? i could never understand why..

and sources tell me they are changing their name again for the 08/09 superleague the fans get to choose between two names!!

1) Olympiakos SLFC (Sore Loser Football Cheats)

2) Olympiakos PGLTAC (Played Game. Lost. Then Appealed in Court)

Olympiakos were also invited to take part in a japanese oragami challenge since they are good at winning things with paper

anyway i will stop now gavroi.. you are already embaressed.. and will be even more so when you still lose the superleague title :LOL:

PAO WINNERS ON THE FIELD

OSFP LOSERS ON THE FIELD WINNERS BY SORE LOSING

Archived