Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Apollonas Kalamarias

Crazy

After our european victory we have to turn our interest on the Superleague and especially on game against Apollona.This looks like a good opportunitie to get our second victory of the year and also Lemoni to try and give some playing time to some guys that have not played much so far,konstantinou,Artsumbi,Mitroglou and Nunez.I see a 2-0.

I would love to see this line-up for Saturdays game:

---------------------------SIFAKIS -----------------------

-----PATSA ------------- CEZAR ------------------PANTOS---

-----DJRGEVIC --------M. NE --------LADESMA -------- ARTSOUMBI

------ NUNES ------- KONSTADINOU---------MITROGLOU

I know that it's a bit extreme but we have the talent to win this match and we have the talent to rest some players as well.

I would bring the "big guns" off the bench of-course after the 55th min if nothing is going our way.

Rest the guys that played in Germany and give some our bench players some game time in front of our fans

Olympiakos scored 1 goal a couple of minutes before half time with a nice trio passes from Patsatzoglou-Djole-Kovasevic.Not a bad first half,Apollonas has not create any chances so far,Osfp has missed 3 with Galletti and 1 from Ceazar.We just need to play a little more faster and spread the field some more.

Things like that happen all the time especially when someone is trying to much and to hard but from the statements that Lua-Lau made after the game i dont see a problem anymore.

Ledesma was really good,runned many miles and gave Stoltidi a lot of help,Caezar was good,not any major mistakes plus almost scored on couple of occasions,Zevlakov was steady but he did not helped our offence by coming high from the side as Patsatzoglou was doing on the right. Konstantinou did not have any great looks and it is obvious that he needs more playing time,Nunez that came in at the 85 minute created more trouble for kalamaria with 2 nice chances in no time.Artsumbi also came in but i need to see him playing more for me to be able to judge him accurate.The good thing is friday OSFP will play a friendly against Shahtar so we will be able to see more of some "bench" guys.

Ledesma was really good,runned many miles and gave Stoltidi a lot of help,Caezar was good,not any major mistakes plus almost scored on couple of occasions,Zevlakov was steady but he did not helped our offence by coming high from the side as Patsatzoglou was doing on the right. Konstantinou did not have any great looks and it is obvious that he needs more playing time,Nunez that came in at the 85 minute created more trouble for kalamaria with 2 nice chances in no time.Artsumbi also came in but i need to see him playing more for me to be able to judge him accurate.The good thing is friday OSFP will play a friendly against Shahtar so we will be able to see more of some "bench" guys.

Yes I read about that and apparently Neri will play. I was REALLY impressed with Ledesma against Weder and he's the type of player we've needed for a LONG time. I also can't wait to see more of Nunez and Archubi. Hopefully Mitroglou will get some playing time against Shakhtar too.

Archived