Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Paniliakos

Evergreen

PAO have improved dramatically over tha last few games with the exception against Akratitos and are scoring quite comfortably eventhough key players such as Manoli and Dimi being out. I think this can continue on Sunday with another 3 goal victory. All of a sudden the fans have jumped off Shums back (this will only continue if the team wins) and there is an air of hope that the team with apropriate signings this January can step up a couple gears and challenge Olympiakos 'til the end. Mind you, you can't disregard neither PAOK or Egaleo at the moment. Hopefully Egaleo can nick some points from the reds this Sunday and bring us closer to 1st place.

Pame mwrh arrwsteia B) !!!

Jeez! what happend here? Is everyone striking for some reason? I was expecting more replies for PAO's best game of the season so far. 5 players out already and we lose Mixalakh and Epale today. Thank god for the break! This team needs a good agiasmo (Vartholomaios maybe?).

6-3 with Basinas getting a hat-trick. Very impressive!

I also have to congratulate Paniliakos for playing attacking football. To bad that there are not many more teams that play that way. It was a relief playing a team that didnt defend with 10 players in their own penalty box!

Finally, it's strongly believeb that Taralidis and Vintra will be moving to PAO this January. In the 2nd hald Taralidis went down clutching his knee and the PAO physio jumped to his aid. he PAO bench also looked worried about his condition. Is it because we are a compassionate lot, or is it because Taralidis is a "vazelopaixth"?

ps Bravo Kyrie Douro kala ta kataferes pali kai ka8arises to matsaki ekei pou arxisan na zorizoune ta pragmata.

Wow, I didn't know Mihalaki and Epalle got injured...Details please, how long will they be out, and how long is the break?

From what I see it seems like this was one hell of a game with Basinas all over the place, with Sapanis continuing his fine form and Epalle doing well too...I liked his flip after the goal (Wesley Sonck style):tup: ... I don't know much about Taralidis and Vintra although I do think that Vintra was linked with AEK a month or two ago wasn't he? Can you also enlighten me on them cus I don't really know much about the minnows...

This victory overall is only good news. It's been a while since we've bombed a team with 6 goals and I'm starting to be convinced that had Shum screwed up but has gelled with the players and vice-versa...I think we're gonna be ok as long as we make good signings next month(which it appears like they're trying to do) and we keep this momentum going. It will build the necessary confidence for our Auxerre matches...We shouldn't be upset at Shum like before because, hey, look, it could be worse, we could all be AEK fans :whistle:

We shouldn't be upset at Shum like before because, hey, look, it could be worse, we could all be AEK fans

OUCH! lol thats a very good call! lol :tup: :P

as for basinas.....his definately proving he can take leadership over this team....what a gun! i always had confidence in him and its players like him that we should bring in and keep for the long term!

wish mihalaki a speedy recovery although i dunno too much about his injury. in fact reading it now in the forum is where i first heard of it!

Evergreen...care to enlighten us...

I dunno how serious the inuries are but they shouldnt be too serious.

there are quite a few rumours flying around that the pair of them will become PAO players. Taralidis is a very talented play who is nig club material. we should sign him with Vintra and i would add Tsiolis the left back

lets not suffer the djordjevic-giannkopoulos syndrome again!

the team is doing fine and shum is with the exception showing us attacking football as he promised and we are a joy to watch now. lucian was fantastic today. he made some really amazing dribbles and got the crowd on their feet. the sanmartean of the 1st league games and was unlucky not to score. epale created continuous havoc and in general the team was great. i think we can get even better. sabanis has showen that he has been wasted all these years. this guy is very useful!

I'm glad Lucian played well because he hasn't been playing all that much and until the OFI cup game I thought he had completely lost his form and confidence. I'm glad I was wrong...What position do those Paniliakos boys play?...There's significant reason for hope I believe...

Posted Image

Here's a snap of Epale's kolotoumpa after he scored his goal and injured him self. Olisadebe did the same thing and got injured when he scored a hatrick against PAOK 4 years back and didnt so it again ever since.

I tyhink Epale should quit too before he really injures himself!

I've really taking a liking too him ever since his amazing performance in Glasgow and see this kid has tones of enthusiasm and always tries his best. He has good qualites and with hard work and proper coaching his enthousiasm should be channeled into thinking a bit more before acting.

Epale -ae-ae-ae!!!

THAT'S HOW HE HURT HIMSELF!!!!???? :tdown:

I saw that pic before but I thought he had injured himself later. Last person I saw other than Manoli to get hurt while celebrating was Martin Palermo(tried to jump into the stands and missed :lol: )...Yea, I agree he is enthused as you said...I think he's got a future

Archived