Phantis Forums

SL-R3: Panathinaikos - PAOK

Ziaka

Next game for PAOK is against Panathinaikos at Leoforo Alexandras on Saturday, September 29 at 19:00 GR. This will be a tough game. Hopefuly we can come back to Thessaloniki with point(s).

The game will be televised on NET in Greece and ERT World everywhere else.

I can not really predict this one because Paok has showned 2 different sides so far,they could play great in one game and then lousy on the next plus this game is at Athens and Pao looks more stable tahn previous years so it is going to be hard,but with all the injuries that have struck Pao you never know..

Sznaucner was cut from the squad travelling to Athens for the game. The other injured platers are Baiano, Christodoulopoulos and Arabatzis.

With injury to Sznacner, Santos has a big decision to make for the right back position. One option is to play Melissis on the rights shuffle trhe rest of the defense. Another option is to play the young Delibasis. There is also a possibility that Lakis will play in that position and Georgiadis will take his place in midfield.

Cool down guys. It's only a game.

We did not play very well. It's obvious we don't have imagination on the attack. Vryzas and Salmnon can"t cut it. It's obvious we are missing players like Mieciel, We were good defensively, with Melissis and Knol being outstanding, burt it took two goals from set pieces (penalty, corner kick) that was enough for PAO to win the game.

Bad officiating by Terovitsas all around. First of all he did not call a penalty for PAOK which might have changed the direction of the game. He also denied PAO a clear goal in the second half.

PAOK as a team still has along way to go.

For the record we played with:

Fernandes, Konstantinidis (76. Gonzales), Charalambous, Melissis, Balafas, Iliadis, Vaggelis (71. Vryzas), Lakis, Salmon, Knol, Pechlivanis (58. Georgiadis)

Aparadekto paihnidi,pistevo oti itan gia isopalia.Esproxe ligo o diaititis.De peirazei omos emeis den pame gia protathlima,ligo kai i edra,einai logiko..

Eho apogoiteytei fetos apo ton Iliadi,isos giati perimena polla apo ayton,alla einai arhi akoma.Na min ton thapso akomi horis na ehei pethanei

Entometaxy aytos o Salmon einai i heiroteri ekdosi tou Vryza,Nomiza oti pirame scorer alla aytos einai gia na kanei paihnidi.O Iliev giati den paizei?Akomi einai aproetimastos?

Typical greek m*****es another irgged game

get F***ed you athenia cunts you all need skotomo!

ATHINA IS THE REASON GREECE IS NOTHING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***EN CUTNS IWISH AMERICA KILLED YOU ALL YOUR NOTGREEK YOUR ALL CUNTS YOU F*** WITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PAOKARA I love you

:blink:

ATHINA IS THE REASON GREECE IS NOTHING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***EN CUTNS IWISH AMERICA KILLED YOU ALL YOUR NOTGREEK YOUR ALL CUNTS YOU F*** WITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PAOKARA I love you

iremise re file...then milame etsi ethw

PAOKARA I love you

Alani mi trelenesai,de ftaiei i Athina.Einai lathos heirismos tou kratous kai to systima tis Elladas.

An i Thessaloniki eihe dyo omades dynates(pou mporei na tis antexei)kai ohi 4 tote mporei na ginotan kati.To oti i Athina ehei 10 omades ehei odigisei tin Ellada sto adiexodo kai ayto to dehomai.

Alla min xehnas kai to leo xana oti mia poli shedon 1 ekat. ehei 4 omades.Deixe mia alli poli stin Eyropi etsi kai tha sou vgalo to kapelo

An i eparheia itan dynati kai aytes i omades tha itan dynatoteres.Opote mi vrizeis kateythinomenos skepsou ligo.Den leo oti de skeftesai kai den aisthanomai kati parapano apo ese.Aplos vale ligo to kefalaki sou na doulepsei parapano.Trele to thema den einai i Athina

Their are only 3 teams in greece and thats its guy.

Ican come down yes i was very angry yesterday after our robberry but the truth of the matter is, the big 3 will always run greek soccer.

ITS IS NOT A FAIR DINKUN LEAGUE OR A FAIR DINKUN COUNTRY.

u guys didnt get a penalty called against you.. THATS robbery?

we got one non penalty called and a disallowed goal. plus we won 2-0. it could of been alot worse for you guys.

it reminds me of the cup game last year where paok beat pao in toumba..

paok was slide tackling on their knees more then prostitutes in Athens. Plus both of the goals were offside that paok scored.

the way athenain teams get `supported`in greece, Paok gets supported in Thessaloniki. Ask anyone how many points u didnt deserve last year and then we can talk.

Im not saying pao doesnt get favoritism, but they earned with year after year after year of championships and european runs,

stop daydreaming thinking paok had a chance yesterday because if the penalty was given then pao would of scored 3. take it easy paokaki.

Mate it has nothing to do with who deserves what. I think the last three times we played you guys there you got a penalty in each game while we have been denied. Anyways we could have played a shocking game but still you play the game fair. Even if we played crap we could have managed to steal a point. And you are correct if we did get the penalty you would have gotten three because that is what you paid the ref for. A two goal cushion. :LOL:

http://www.paokfc.gr/shownews.jsp;jsession...070926122328968

Greek soccer is crap. Did you see Xanthi - Veria same thing there Xanthi scored a gaol that was handball and then Veria had a goal ruled out that would have been given to a big team.

Also to my mate Salpigidi. Arhida, ade g*****! with your non celebrating your goals against us. See you at Toumba if you have the guts.

Ti les re megale. Last season we had one of the leading scorers in the league. How Mieciel scored all those goals without stepping in the perioxi is beyond me. Maybe you can explain this. And the year before that we had the leading scorer in the league. Your logic does not have any legs to stand on.

The fact is that the ref clearly influenced the flow of the game with his no call. Had PAOK scored on the penalty it might have been a completely different kind of a game.

The fact is that the referi with his decision/not decisions played the bigest part of this game instead of the players :nono: .Nobody knows how the game could have gone if Paok penalty was given but this is something that happens offen in Greece with the refs.As i said before in another post no money in the world can buy so much stupidity or unusefullness.I am just happy that OSFP was not playing because the things i would had to DELETE..... :D The good thing is that the ref will go to Peitharxiki epitropi so we all might get lucky from that. :tup:

Ego tha symfoniso me tous filous Panathinaikous.Den itan listeia.Outos i allos ego hameno paihnidi to eiha(poio poly me peiraxe stin xanthi)

I diafora mas einai omos oti eno ego katevika gia na haso,sto 35 de mou dinetai penalty.

Kai 5 lepta argotera enas kanei theatro me ton diaititi sta 3 me 4m kai dinei penalty.kai to paihnidi pige opos pige meta.Profanos etsi opos epese o Knoll na itan penalty.Alla to paihnidi de tha pigaine etsi an ego proigoumoun sto 35.

Oute epeidi soni kai kala de skorare o Panathinaikos prepei na tou doso penalty gia na mpei sta apodytiria horis anhos.Oriste egine meta!Gia mena eprepe na to dosei

Telos panton ta afino ayta ta eipa gia na mi theorerite oti trome koutohorto.

Alla file Panathinaike mi rtheis meta me tetoia omada kai halia na mou peis oti ehases to protathlima logo diaitisias apo tin OSFO i tin AEK.

Ego pantos eiha symperifora(sti leoforo)asimantis omadas.An eiha ego,poios tha ehi kalyteri?o OFI?

Ti les re megale. Last season we had one of the leading scorers in the league. How Mieciel scored all those goals without stepping in the perioxi is beyond me. Maybe you can explain this. And the year before that we had the leading scorer in the league. Your logic does not have any legs to stand on.

The fact is that the ref clearly influenced the flow of the game with his no call. Had PAOK scored on the penalty it might have been a completely different kind of a game.

the fact is that this is the reality of greek football and it happends with every team, not just paok..it happends to us too..and olympiakos and aek..so will everyone please stop bitching about it...weve been bitching for years about the refs..nothing is obviously going to get any better so its time to just deal..

sad, but true..

Archived