Phantis Forums

Exo oi Gavroi apo tin omada mas

Panos13

and yes a 3-8-3 record vs real madrid,,, Manu,, Juve,,, is a bad record if u comapre your record against those teams...

From a greek point of view it is good but not from those teams perspective

That shows u that those teams are way better.

and of course the replies will be of OSFP record agaisnt them !!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People.

OSFP has won seven in a row in Greece. Now, explain to me, how can there ever exist a hint of doubt in anyone's head about who has been the best team in Greece at least for those seven years?

Inform your English friends that OSFP has won seven in a row while PAO has won nothing and then repeat the question. Who is the best greek team?

And you, OSFP people, oh come on. You people have been bashed for seven years, despite your consitency in winning the title, you've heard the stupidity about referees and Kokkalis and all that crap, and still, despite all that, you are exactly the same when it comes to Europe.

For Christ's sake, I've even heard that a**hole Tsoukalas speaking about how PAO is a favourite child of UEFA. GET REAL!

PAO has been the best in Europe -- IN EUROPE, not in Greece -- for years now. You've reached the quarters? Congrats, we've reached the finals. So what, people? The point is can you be consistent? Can you NOT lose 7-0 by the Juve subs when it matters the most? Can you actually win away for once? No. N-O.

So come on children, get over it.

well we lost 7-0 and that was no excuse that has been admitted very bad game

But like u said consistent. PAO is so goodd in euro why did they go 1-4-1 in the C.L ? OSFP had the same record.

In gReece they are the best and they have the 7 titles to show for it.,

Outside of greece PAO is the better team

But Im sorry OSFP is better in greece , And it wasnt more proven then the 3-0 at rizoupoli last year, A game PAO had to win to win the greek title. But they losto the better team that day,. !!!

We will eventually win a trophy in Greece. Maybe this year , maybe next. Maybe when the championship is being played 100% honest , we will win.

I have a question for you. Are you happy with your teams performance in Europe overall over the past 8 years? Because if u ask the majority of your fans , they will say no. If you ask the same question to our fans , most will reply that overall we are happy , although not this year. The funny thing is , we had our worst year in Europe in the past 5 years , and yet we managed to win away from home and qualify for the UEFA cup. U guys are still out of the European competions and still 0 wins , 3 draws , 19 losses away from home in the past 7 years. Are you satisfied with that? I wouldn't.

We are not happy

With the exeption of 1998-1999 when we made the final 8 no we are not

We have won it 7 years in a row with the exeption of last season with the 3 coaching changes

Last year we were neck and neck with PAO and we did something u guys failed to do win it when it counted (3-0)

the years before that we ran away with it,

Im not trying to sound repetitive but U guys talk about your euro success we talk about the domestic success!!

We are not happy

With the exeption of 1998-1999 when we made the final 8 no we are not

We have won it 7 years in a row with the exeption of last season with the 3 coaching changes

Last year we were neck and neck with PAO and we did something u guys failed to do win it when it counted (3-0)

the years before that we ran away with it,

Im not trying to sound repetitive but U guys talk about your euro success we talk about the domestic success!!

That is true. For once we agree.

If it would be the other round, we still would say the same things. Yes , u did win last year, and all credit to you for that. The conditions however were more of a war zone , than a football game. I think u will agree with that. That match should have been postponed. Still, u won and congratulations. Hopefully , this year in Leoforos , the match will be about the players on the field and not the fans in the stadium.

I have said it from the beginning of the year to all my friends and I will say it now. I rather have a bad year in Europe and win the league this year than do a respectable run in Europe and finish second. At the same time, I rather finish second and do a respetable run , than to win and to write myself in the history books with a 7-0 loss. I hope u understand my point.

Archived