Phantis Forums

Exo oi Gavroi apo tin omada mas

Panos13

For a long time I have been concerned about how the attitude of some players at important games of the prwtathlima.

I am begining to believe the stories that some of our players were paid to underperform. This is the only explanation of what happened at Rizoupoli last season.

Am I alone in these thouhgts?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

You pao fans always look for excuses this year will be 8.

But dont worry its understandable if my team lost 7 in a row and there ws no end in sight i would look every which way to explain it.

The fact of the matter is Olympiakos is the best team in Greece, i mean just look at our squad and then look at yours

GIOVANNI

DJODJEVIC

KAREMBEU

CASTILLO

STOTIDIS

VENETIDIS

And by the way why would you want to say that your own team took money?

You and i both know that winning that game at rizoupoli would have been at a much greater benefit for your players and the club itself than if threw it!

It just doesn't add up. Those players you name have done nothing outside the Greek league which is exactly my point. Last year PAO played much better football than any other team in Greece and they proved that in Europe. For years PAO play the better football. Remember what Alex Ferguson said in 2001?

Olympiakos sux in Europe. How can you be so dominant in you own league but never win away in Europe.

It's Europe that you must prove who you are.

There is something funny happening. The only reason why Oly is so useless in Europe must be that they don't win their domestic league honestly.

protathlitis...i would lay low for a while...the 7-0 thrashing was only last week file...considering your "team" has done nothing in europe and always get destroyed suggests acouple strange things...isnt it a bit of a "coinidence" that you get raped in eurpe and always suspiciously win in the greek league....once again i will say....focus your attention on your team rather than trying to buy all the refs in greece...its not so easy to pay off refs in europe is it.....

You pao fans always look for excuses this year will be 8.

But dont worry its understandable if my team lost 7 in a row and there ws no end in sight i would look every which way to explain it.

The fact of the matter is Olympiakos is the best team in Greece, i mean just look at our squad and then look at yours

GIOVANNI

DJODJEVIC

KAREMBEU

CASTILLO

STOTIDIS

VENETIDIS

And by the way why would you want to say that your own team took money?

You and i both know that winning that game at rizoupoli would have been at a much greater benefit for your players and the club itself than if threw it!

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

thats why u GAYroi should be ashamed

look at ur lineups compared to us

and use cant win a game in europe

DROPEI

tells u all the shifties being happening in greece ah...

look at the money ur president puts in ... with that money use should be giving teams like :

heeerenveen

maccabi

molde

etc etc etc etc

the sfaliares ... but instead use are the ones copping the sfaliares

the bad thing about it .... eseis akoma ekei ''pame gia to okto''

den pernete xabari me tipota

kala na pathete

den mpirazei ... kouragio file kouragio tha to kseperasete

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for the olympiakos being the best team in greece comment

nai nai siga ... panargeiakos could be protathlitis ellados if we had efthimiadis , kasnaferis etc etc on are side and had president buying games

KSEFTILES

mas exete prikse ta @@ mas

sto dialo koskotades

protathlitis...i would lay low for a while...the 7-0 thrashing was only last week file...considering your "team" has done nothing in europe and always get destroyed suggests acouple strange things...isnt it a bit of a "coinidence" that you get raped in eurpe and always suspiciously win in the greek league....once again i will say....focus your attention on your team rather than trying to buy all the refs in greece...its not so easy to pay off refs in europe is it.....

well done file

couldnt have said it better

:tup: :tup:

A re Pao-xanoumises. Mi ksexnate oti isaste akoma stin eufa, kai mi milate noris, perimenete ligaki. E - re ke pathete kamia panolethria pio xiroteri apo to olimpiacou ti exi na gini.

keep dreaming

jealousy is a curse and unfortunately for u my friend

U HAVE IT

Yeah thats right....

EMEIS

EUROPI

ESEIS?

me poion aklirothikate?

keep dreaming

jealousy is a curse and unfortunately for u my friend

U HAVE IT

Yeah thats right....

EMEIS

EUROPI

ESEIS?

me poion aklirothikate?

You mean in the Greek Cup? :lol:

which is MORE important than Europe, like the ...0-7 in a row?

So the fabulous gauroi will once again wait impatiently for PAO to loose so they can cheer...

Now that is a stellar example of "National Conscience" :blink:

PEACE

Olympiakos champions of greece and rejects of europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You claim to have best players in greece but you still get thrashed in Europe.

They should put seven stars on your emblem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIRA EFTA MIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EUROXEFTILES

• 3 weeks later...

Guys lets calm down and look at the facts.......olympiakos havn't won in europe for a very long time but win the greek league every year in a very suspicious way...........now pao seem to dominate in europe and in the league....so by looking at these facts who r the greater team?

A re Pao-xanoumises. Mi ksexnate oti isaste akoma stin eufa, kai mi milate noris, perimenete ligaki. E - re ke pathete kamia panolethria pio xiroteri apo to olimpiacou ti exi na gini.

Oti kai na fame megale, tis tsapou pou trote eseis den tis trome (kai den ennoo mono ittes-polla gkol, alla genikos meta to noemvri eisate kanapedatoi.. :rolleyes:

mono auta pou se symferei vazeis

eh mialo ton koskotadon

compare that to your results thats better ... by far

i mean for starters

LOOK AT THE TEAMS !

Manchester utd

Juventus

Ajax

etc

they have a name in europe and are one of the best teams in europe

i cant believe your comparing us to use in europe when use have played teams like

Heeerenveen

Molde

Rosenbord

Maccabi Haifa

Lille etc.

and make them look like Real Madrid

by them giving use the sfaliares 5ares all u gavroi enjoy (poor eleutheropoulos .... ma ti exete me ton paidi :lol: :lol: ) .

emeis pou eixame youth team kai kaname kales pories sthn europi

eseis psaknate na vreite trapeza na klepste

kai milas kiolas? ... diladi gia na valete mialo ti prepei na sas kanoune ?

jealousy is a curse and its killing u my friend :)

:lol:

Archived