Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Osasuna

Crazy

Tonight Osfp would be tested again in Karaiskaki against a spanish team.Kovacevic is supposed to play at this game while unfortunately Galleti wont since he is still recovering from a minor injury and Lemonis will not use anyone unless they are 100%Also Stoltidis will be checked today to determine if he is capable of playing or not.It should be a good game and hopefully we will perform better than we did Monday against Panionio. :)

ill write it here cuz this is what people will most be looking at today. yes there is a friendly today.

But what bothers me is this.

to poso ligw ginomaste sto podeosfairo ws protathlima ftenai mono kai mono oi dioikises.

skepsou tora na fevgoi pektis san to Castillo kai na plironetai 2.5 to xrovo apo thn Shaktar. h idia omada pou exei dosi mexri tora, peripou 40 ek. Euro gia na apoktisi 3 pektes.

siga siga tha mas perasoi kai to ukraniko protathlima ean den mas exei perasi kiolas. ean oi tzigger, Kokkalis, Demis kai alloi dinane polla lefta, tote pektes tou exwterikou tha erxontan. Alla pou na erthei o Nene afou ta lefta einai ta idia pou dinei kai h monaco. Doste 1 h 2 ek parapanw gia 3 4 xrovia kai siga siga tha erxontai kai oi pektes.

tora efkolo tha pite na ta leme kai allo na to kanoune. Ma etsi pws pane, to protathlima tha ginei to idio san paradigma to lithuaneziko.

prepei na doseis gia na pareis.

efoson, etsi kai allios,plironoune kapou kapou gia pektes 30 etwv kai pano.

as parounai pitsirikia me aksia kai na tou kanoune paiktarades. telos stous biscans kai kovesevic kai flavio. Gamoto to mou** tous

HT 1-1

Osfp is playing better from the game monday but again our defence does not look ready or reliable.Is anyone watching the game live because it is totally different listening to the game than actually watching it?

Good individual efforts from some of the players.

Lemonis is not doing a good job of making these guys "mesh" together.

Still some time left but it's time to start playing some ball...

I agree with you.We have 2 more friendlys that OSFP needs to show great improvement since after that we start of the year with PAO.

I dont care about the result but as long as the coach gets what he wants out of his team then its ok. The difference with Osfp is that they had no movement of the ball after the first 25 minutes. they could string two passes together.

they couldnt defend high balls. they could get through balls through the osasuna Defence which was left with 3 men back, after they decided to press up front with their left back.

As long as the team plays good looking football, i dont care if we lose in friendlys. Or at least show me ur trying new things. Osfp didnt do tthat today. they played well like i said for 25 minutes and then they looked like Ayios Dimitrios.

i think the 10 man pao today could of beaten this osfp team. it was shamefull. its as if they didnt try at all.

Mind u that being said, thsi crappy team will somehow beat pao at leoforos on matchday 1.

Ok so we lost both games, but do trials really reflect how a team will play all season long. sure at times we look good, and at times we look rusty and ragged.

but lets put things into perspective, the team has signed several good players.

Nunez, Kovacevic, Ledesma, Antzas, Papadopoulos, Bravo, Mitroglou, Sifakis,

Galletti, Patsa - hasnt played for 3 years

And have lost from last years roster

Okkas, Babangida, Rivaldo, Castillo, Georgatos, Anatolakis, Pappas, Maric,

Last nights game we fielded Antzas, Bravo, Ledesma, Nunez, Kovacevic and

Patsa.

6 new players. now i think its obvious we need more time to get this team to gel.

Ofcourse, we the team needs tweaking. with maybe another 3 players.

But we all know that this was going to be hard and that the team needed a change of players.

This is my team NOW

---------------------------------------SIFAKIS----------------------------------------------

----TORRO--------------ANTZAS---------------( NEW DEF) ---------------BRAVO--------

--------------GALLETI-------------LEDESMA--------------DJORDJEVIC-------------------

---------------------------------------NUNEZ-------------------------------------------------

---------------------KOSTANTINOU----------------DELGADO------------------------------

OK was it me or was Antzas going after every players legs not the ball.

I tell you what if Lemonis uses this as a tactic in Europe we're going to be getting our AS*** whipped w/ the other major clubs.

I didn't like the way he defended in that sort of manner. He's a better player than that and he can do much better when he's on his feet. :tdown:

Ok so we lost both games, but do trials really reflect how a team will play all season long. sure at times we look good, and at times we look rusty and ragged.

but lets put things into perspective, the team has signed several good players.

Nunez, Kovacevic, Ledesma, Antzas, Papadopoulos, Bravo, Mitroglou, Sifakis,

Galletti, Patsa - hasnt played for 3 years

And have lost from last years roster

Okkas, Babangida, Rivaldo, Castillo, Georgatos, Anatolakis, Pappas, Maric,

Last nights game we fielded Antzas, Bravo, Ledesma, Nunez, Kovacevic and

Patsa.

6 new players. now i think its obvious we need more time to get this team to gel.

Ofcourse, we the team needs tweaking. with maybe another 3 players.

But we all know that this was going to be hard and that the team needed a change of players.

This is my team NOW

---------------------------------------SIFAKIS----------------------------------------------

----TORRO--------------ANTZAS---------------( NEW DEF) ---------------BRAVO--------

--------------GALLETI-------------LEDESMA--------------DJORDJEVIC-------------------

---------------------------------------NUNEZ-------------------------------------------------

---------------------KOSTANTINOU----------------DELGADO------------------------------

You say we need a new defender in place of Cesar but Antzas has been shocking!!!

sorry dude,, ITS SUPOST TO LOOK LIKE THIS

----TORRO--------------(NEW DEF)---------------( NEW DEF) ---------------BRAVO-----

---------------------KOSTANTINOU----------------LUA LUA-------------------------------

:rolleyes:

Archived