Phantis Forums

AEK's new jersey

george21

I got this pic from GS. I'm not sure where the user that posted it (johnny_619) got it.

None the less it's said there that this is a template, but this is most likely what we'll get on the official presentation on wednesday 12:00h. in the Holliday Inn (aside from the two other variations).

Superport fm has the picture. I like it. It will also look better with Ribo's name on it!!! :D :P Well the official day for the jersey presentation is on Wensday when they show all 3 of them. Tomorrow they will be available for sale.

i like the black and and the white one but IMO, even as a pao fan, i would rather see the yellow jersey be a black and yellow striped jersey. to me that is what made AEK all those years. this one seems a little too mainstream.

just like in the epl, the jerseys have been made to be more fashion, pop wise in recent years but nothing can compare to the old manchester or liverpool shirts with the collar and strings. that is just my opinion.

later skaters

i hope we havent signed romeo please god oly is looking pretty good manthere reacting and signing, but yet no striker for aek ella man how hard is it . i just want a 15 20 goals for who ever we sign and for him to be youngno 30plus player please god.

You would have thought with Puma making your new jerseys we would see something different. The jersey is covered too much by the Puma logo and that huge LG sponsor like we notice with other trendy jerseys.

It would have been more attractive if the AEK emblem would be in the middle and larger and put LG in smaller letters or at the back.

I prefer the black one too.

The reviews are great everyone because of the main sponsor. (PUMA)

They have been coming out with great jerseys and soccer apparel for the past coulple of years now.

No matter what though I think that we all have to agree that Rivo wearing ANY Greek league shirt he'll look good in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I left Greece right before they came out in the Aekshops, so I didn't have the chance to buy one. However my dad's coming over from Greece next week and will bring one. (Well, two, he bought a maimou one for €12 :D, then realised it couldn't be a real one and then went to buy the real one for €60 :D).

Archived