Phantis Forums

Larissa-Pao

cyberfish

The game started.

Ebede, Nilsson, Vintra, Goumas, Biscan, Romero, Tziolis, Leontiou, Theodoridis, Mantzios, Papadopoulos.

Larissa needs to win if they want to stay away from danger. Their next game is at Kalamaria who also fights to stay in the superleague.

If PAO does not win today it will be the fifth game in a row they failed to take the 3 points. In the last four games PAO has three loses and one tie.

from the radio description so far, after half hour, it sounds as if Larissa is the better team and they are unlucky not to have scored.

While I want ?AO to win, I am looking at the standings after the first half, and the schedule next week, and Larissa seems to be the team most in danger of relegation if they don't win today.

I have the picture of the superleague with more teams from small towns and less teams from Athens and Thessaloniki, and I would be upset if either Larissa, or Kerkyra are relegated.

We play Larissa today and Kerkyra next week. Hmmm. Do I want a more balanced superleague even if it means two more losses for my team? :whistle:

final 1-1

both teams on a downward spiral. Fifth game without a win for us.

PAO and Larissa will meet again in the Cup final, but Larissa would need to win in Kalamaria if they want to avoid relegation since Iraklis is playing Xanthi who after their tie at AEK are not in danger.

Nilsson, Vintra, Biscan, Romero, Theodoridis,

i cant seriously beleive we fielded those losers in the starting 11, i cant beleive theres still on the team, and that we try to pass ourselves off as a professional team with those losers.

they are absolutley worthless, and the result is not really a suprise. We better beat this shitty Larisa team in the cup final, but what would we be celebrating really.... is it just me or have other people not followed the team much and forgot that the league is still going on?

We need to clean house and be honest, some of these players ###### suck and lets get rid of them so theyll stop wasting our time. If were still fielding Biscan, Vyntra, Romero, Nilsson next year (even if its against 4th division teams for friendlies) the team simply has no future. Foreign and overrated crap are the worst performers, get young local kids who will at least run, commit, and more importantly DEVELOP.

Management of course is weak. Some actions have made a lot of sense, but problem of bringing in the right coach, bad scouts thus bad players, doesnt seem to go away, and for a moment it looked good this year, and turned to s%$#! again. And Ok, getting rid of Kota-dinou and Adonakis I will admit were good decisions, because they ###### blow now. Gkekas however - we bought him for a reason - he was a big prospect, the guy would always find goals and is a big time scorer, the guy was our leading scorer last year and we sent him away over what? And now look at him.....19 goals in the Bundesliga (his first year).....now THATS embarassing.

I hope somebody new and more ambitiious can come in and take over the team in a year or two...

anyways, more interesting news for the league is for the last UEFA spot - Panionios took 5th (and they were absolutley terrible at the begining of the year), congratulations on a major turnaround to their players and staff. Now either BAOK, Panionios or OFI is up for Europe....OFI IMO is the better team out of the 3, and hope to see Crete in European competition....

i cant seriously beleive we fielded those losers in the starting 11, i cant beleive theres still on the team, and that we try to pass ourselves off as a professional team with those losers.

they are absolutley worthless, and the result is not really a suprise. We better beat this shitty Larisa team in the cup final, but what would we be celebrating really.... is it just me or have other people not followed the team much and forgot that the league is still going on?

We need to clean house and be honest, some of these players ###### suck and lets get rid of them so theyll stop wasting our time. If were still fielding Biscan, Vyntra, Romero, Nilsson next year (even if its against 4th division teams for friendlies) the team simply has no future. Foreign and overrated crap are the worst performers, get young local kids who will at least run, commit, and more importantly DEVELOP.

Management of course is weak. Some actions have made a lot of sense, but problem of bringing in the right coach, bad scouts thus bad players, doesnt seem to go away, and for a moment it looked good this year, and turned to s%$#! again. And Ok, getting rid of Kota-dinou and Adonakis I will admit were good decisions, because they ###### blow now. Gkekas however - we bought him for a reason - he was a big prospect, the guy would always find goals and is a big time scorer, the guy was our leading scorer last year and we sent him away over what? And now look at him.....19 goals in the Bundesliga (his first year).....now THATS embarassing.

I hope somebody new and more ambitiious can come in and take over the team in a year or two...

anyways, more interesting news for the league is for the last UEFA spot - Panionios took 5th (and they were absolutley terrible at the begining of the year), congratulations on a major turnaround to their players and staff. Now either BAOK, Panionios or OFI is up for Europe....OFI IMO is the better team out of the 3, and hope to see Crete in European competition....

I will agree with you on vyntra and on biscan (even if biscan came in only so that morris wont have injury problems and will be ready for cup game ) Nilson is surely overpaid but he still did some good games and who else would you put on that position? The only one i dont agree with you about beeing worthless is Theodoridis this young guy is imo one of our most talented players. But what do you expect from a player who almost didnt play any game last season and maybe about 3 games this year. I find it really annoying such a good player as theodoridis hasnt been given the chances he should have.

A result that really didn't matter for you guys. This season has been very bad for you.

I dont agree with you AEKPROTATHLIMA, this result was more important than people make it out to be. PAO desparately needed this win to raise morale and go into the cup final on some strong play.

Poor result

Archived