Phantis Forums

Turkey vs. Bad Goalkeepers

plato-ny

We all know the bad goals that Nikopolidis allowed against Turkey. The Norwegian goalie allowed 2 terrible goals and almost allowed another bad goal at the 75th minute. Turkey played well in both matches but were fortunate to play against goalkeepers on their off-days. Observe:

http://media.putfile.com/TURKIYENORVEC

This whole thread is real BULLSHIT.

Here are the statistics of Turkey-Norway game : go to www.uefa.com and look under match statics

70 % of Ball pos. was from Turkey.

Everybody here talking s%$#! --Turkey played Norway down.

P.S. It is a shame that Greece (Euro Champ) beats Malta just with a Penalty Goal . Who is Malta ? A little Island !!! uhh yes the players are from the Malta Premier League

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We all know the bad goals that Nikopolidis allowed against Turkey. The Norwegian goalie allowed 2 terrible goals and almost allowed another bad goal at the 75th minute. Turkey played well in both matches but were fortunate to play against goalkeepers on their off-days. Observe:

http://media.putfile.com/TURKIYENORVEC

And we all know that Greece cant score ...

Where are youre strikers?????

Defending the cup ? Greece ? Shall I laugh ? Please I wont laugh cause I like Greek People but I hate you all cause talking bullshit over Turkey

turkcell, did we outplay Norway for God's sake??? :huh:

Norway played the game we played at Karaiskaki and it was pretty effective until their keeper --formerly of Besiktas and I remember him killing their season against Fener with two terrible goals-- made two "Hayrettin"-like mistakes! We had no answer to their counter play and they applied it three times very well, scoring two goals!

We actually outplayed Greece especially for a good period of 25-30 minutes in both halves but it was still an even game. But we were seriously the second-best against Norway, getting a lucky point in the end. FULL STOP!

:o :huh: :LOL: Unbelievable!

Now if there was a norwegian mob, they would jump on the field, chase the keeper down, and beat the crap out of him!!! How much did the Turks pay him??

AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Come on, don't you think we are placing good shots.

In these matchs we have no forwards except Gökhan Ünal.

We take these points by our midfielders. Norway and Greece have to think this.The most important is we can play at home after this last banned match.

turkcell, did we outplay Norway for God's sake??? :huh:

Norway played the game we played at Karaiskaki and it was pretty effective until their keeper --formerly of Besiktas and I remember him killing their season against Fener with two terrible goals-- made two "Hayrettin"-like mistakes! We had no answer to their counter play and they applied it three times very well, scoring two goals!

We actually outplayed Greece especially for a good period of 25-30 minutes in both halves but it was still an even game. But we were seriously the second-best against Norway, getting a lucky point in the end. FULL STOP!

Did you watch the game ???????

Turkey misses twice in front of a empty goal !!

Here are the match statistics:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/euro/qual...ing/index.html#

Norway fouls : 24 (but this is not true it was 30 that was shown in T.V)

Turkey fouls : 7

The Norwegians didnt play football they played VIKING BALL !

They defended their goal with 10 men ...didnt play ...waited for turkish attack ...yes very clever but in the end they are eliminated!

My last words here in this None-Sense thread : The goods will every time win !

Turkiye is the best in this group --everybody who cant stand this can write their soul down in this thread --but this thread is really :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (to laugh)

Turkcell,

If missed chances did count many results would be different, but, ... well... they dont... and mind you Greece had a fair share of missed chances in both the last two matches.

What people try to say here is that this time, and in those two games, GK errors did benefit Turkey, and I dont thing that anyone takes anything out of the Turkish win and fightbackDraw by saying that.

well a country that has 70+ million people should be better than a country of 11 mill anyway well actually they should be 7 times better

What is this for a calculation ????

Did you learn this in school ? Is this all you have learned ?? :LOL:

70 mil = 7 * 11 mil ? :LOL: :LOL: This is the reason why we should 7 times better :D

I like this guy

P.S what up with China and India why are they not champions ?? :blink: :blink:

Turkcell,

If missed chance did count many results would be different, but, ... well... they dont... and mind you Greece has a fair share of missed chances in both the l ast two matches.

What people try to say here is that this time, and in those two games, GK errors did benefit Turkey, and I dont thing that anyone takes anything out of the Turkish win and fightbackDraw by saying that.

Why dont you make the whole football world a favor and close this thread???

Luck ? What has luck to do with a good fighting team ? I tell you all what if you fight you can produce luck , yes you can fight and change youre destiny If you fight--this is also true for the life ..

AMEN

edited

Dont Insult other Users ... support your views

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: now you are really funny --you also believe that China has the best team in the world cause they have so many citizens

P.S. I am proud to call me also a Mongol :D :P :LOL: :LOL:

Mongols are known as brave warriors ... :box: :box:

mouse population makes a huge difference

just look at the 10 best teams in the world and look at there population

I agree it can play a role ... not a major one ...

do we have to agree or dissagree only? We can dsicuss it ...

If you two continue with this off topic stuff I WILL stop you though ...

I am telling you now... clearly and dont tell me I did not warn you

Archived