EURO 2008: Malta - Greece

Ziaka

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0-2 NORWAY

Forget it fellas

The Turks have that match fixed and are going to "backside us"

what are you talking about this is a savior.

you guys really want Turkey to run away with first place and us to fight for 2nd??? Seriously? if we win we are tied for first....Norway, Turkey, Greece are all unstable teams. Id rather take my shot (seeing how we already have advantage over Norway, so 2nd wont be that hard) at first and avoid the playoff entry round because then were not likley to go through.

Dude!

Norway is a team that can turn it on on a drop of a dime...

These guys are dangerous and it favors us if this group is wrapped up...

I disagree w/ you my friend

Turkey 12

Greece 12

Norway 9

or

Turkey 15

Greece 12

Norway 6

What are you scared of Norway for - taking 2nd place from us? Yeah theyre good. That doesnt matter. We already have the advantage over them so far in event of tie.

Turkey only has to slip up one more game in this continuation this and we are first. And thats a lot better than second, because we are NOT likely to go through on these playoff teams, theres a lot tougher teams out there that could finish 2nd.

Serbia, Italy/Ukraine, Czech Rep, Russia, Spain, Denmark, Romania, Holland are the potential 2nd placers.......We will not get past them, not with this team we will be lucky not to get humiliated. Go for first is a much smarter idea. and if they let Norway topple us in Oslo, we really have no business going to the Euro. All it is is finishing the must win games, a result in Norway will see us at least 2nd. But now we have a chance to capitalize on the Turkish screw ups to come as well as a bonus.

This is totally ideal. And the Turks are doing this on purpose? what are you talking about, they lost their point advandage and have norway knocking on the door..

1-0 :tup: by the skin of our teeth! Great game, they played with passion today; Chalkias didn't punch away the ball at the end! We still have some scoring issues though.

Samaras should have punched the goalkeeper in the face, it would have been worth the red card!! :box:

Turkey will lose, I don't agree with any of you, that will benefit us, not them!!! It's so early, they will screw themselves if they lose!!

There is a few thing that we need to keep from this game :

1. The win and 3 points :tup:

2. Torosidis perfomance :tup: :tup: :tup:

3. Gekas was good :tup:

4. Xalkias looked good even tho he didn't get challenge allot. :tup:

0-2 NORWAY

Forget it fellas

The Turks have that match fixed and are going to "backside us"

what are you talking about this is a savior.

you guys really want Turkey to run away with first place and us to fight for 2nd??? Seriously? if we win we are tied for first....Norway, Turkey, Greece are all unstable teams. Id rather take my shot (seeing how we already have advantage over Norway, so 2nd wont be that hard) at first and avoid the playoff entry round because then were not likley to go through.

Dude!

Norway is a team that can turn it on on a drop of a dime...

These guys are dangerous and it favors us if this group is wrapped up...

I disagree w/ you my friend

Turkey 12

Greece 12

Norway 9

or

Turkey 15

Greece 12

Norway 6

What are you scared of Norway for - taking 2nd place from us? Yeah theyre good. That doesnt matter. We already have the advantage over them so far in event of tie.

Turkey only has to slip up one more game in this continuation this and we are first. And thats a lot better than second, because we are NOT likely to go through on these playoff teams, theres a lot tougher teams out there that could finish 2nd.

Serbia, Italy/Ukraine, Czech Rep, Russia, Spain, Denmark, Romania, Holland are the potential 2nd placers.......We will not get past them, not with this team we will be lucky not to get humiliated. Go for first is a much smarter idea. and if they let Norway topple us in Oslo, we really have no business going to the Euro. All it is is finishing the must win games, a result in Norway will see us at least 2nd. But now we have a chance to capitalize on the Turkish screw ups to come as well as a bonus.

This is totally ideal. And the Turks are doing this on purpose? what are you talking about, they lost their point advandage and have norway knocking on the door..

I think there is no more playoffs for 2nd place. I think the first 2 from each group advance tru without playoffs. But again not sure.

The first 2 qualify for Euro, there are no playoffs.

Although a draw for Turkey would be a good result for us, I don't know why I feel so well inside me as long as Turkey is losing....

It will create a havoc in the group but I prefer such a group where we will need to play football and qualify worthy, not wait for other teams to save us. More interesting and more exciting things we need in this easy group.

geok

what do you think of Otto's substitutions?

the 2 striker's substitutions were bad in my opinion, very bad.

Did you see what Lymbe missed? Anyone could have scored that.

End for Lymbe too.... :whistle:

:gr:

Archived