Phantis Forums

EURO 2008: Malta - Greece

Ziaka

Half Time and we havent really done much!

The front 2 (Gekas and Salpi) have looked lively but they're not getting much service. Salpi is a constant headache, hustling and working hard, but the only service he gets in from a long ball. He was booked because the ball was kicked off his arm in midfield <_< This Portuguese ref really is out to do us! I'd like to see Stelio and either Lybe or Samaras on (as long as Salpi and Gekas stay on). This is there to be won but as evalagoal says we need more urgency and the confidence to keep the ball on the floor. Kapsis, Kyriako and Della have been solid but because we need a goal I'd replace Kapsis with Stelio and either Basina or Katsourani with Samaras or Lybe.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not playing bad either though, dominating the game (they better!) ... A lot of chances, but nothing in the goal yet. One little slipup by Torosidis around the 20th minute but no goals conceided.

If we can make something of the many chances we created in the first half Greece will surely win this one ... IF!

0-2 NORWAY

Forget it fellas

The Turks have that match fixed and are going to "backside us"

what are you talking about this is a savior.

you guys really want Turkey to run away with first place and us to fight for 2nd??? Seriously? if we win we are tied for first....Norway, Turkey, Greece are all unstable teams. Id rather take my shot (seeing how we already have advantage over Norway, so 2nd wont be that hard) at first and avoid the playoff entry round because then were not likley to go through.

0-2 NORWAY

Forget it fellas

The Turks have that match fixed and are going to "backside us"

what are you talking about this is a savior.

you guys really want Turkey to run away with first place and us to fight for 2nd??? Seriously? if we win we are tied for first....Norway, Turkey, Greece are all unstable teams. Id rather take my shot (seeing how we already have advantage over Norway, so 2nd wont be that hard) at first and avoid the playoff entry round because then were not likley to go through.

Dude!

Norway is a team that can turn it on on a drop of a dime...

These guys are dangerous and it favors us if this group is wrapped up...

I disagree w/ you my friend

Archived