Phantis Forums

EURO 2008: Malta - Greece

Ziaka

To all the Greeks, just so you know, Saturday March 31 is the last day to apply for tickets for Euro 2008...

So what if we apply but we dont qualify? More specifically, how do i apply for Greece tickets if I don't even know if we'll be there? :huh:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all the Greeks, just so you know, Saturday March 31 is the last day to apply for tickets for Euro 2008...

So what if we apply but we dont qualify? More specifically, how do i apply for Greece tickets if I don't even know if we'll be there? :huh:
If Greece doesnt qualify and you applied for greek games only, then you wont be charged. That goes for all team-oriented tickets. I applied for the Greek division games and i am confident Greece will be there. Just to Euro2008.com to apply.

If Greece doesnt qualify and you applied for greek games only, then you wont be charged. That goes for all team-oriented tickets. I applied for the Greek division games and i am confident Greece will be there. Just to Euro2008.com to apply.
Thanks re file, na'se kala.

Archived