Phantis Forums

MEGA back on DISH

Do you want MEGA COSMOS to go back to ECHOSTAR/DISH Network?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want MEGA COSMOS to go back to ECHOSTAR/DISH Network?

• Yes, I want MEGA on Dish with Antenna/ERT/Alter
    • No, MEGA should stay on DIRECTV
    • MEGA/Antenna/ERT/ALTER shall be on DIRECTV

I'm really confused on the point of these polls.

there is "no point" as long as there is ... no votes

but if a couple of hundreed people were to vote, and each one of them to send the resutls of the poll along with :whistle: "their opinion" :*&%: :*&%: by e-mail to the channels, that would be another story :gr:

because everybody at the chanells hopes omogeneia "to forget and swallow" the mess they created :stupid:

well, there is a very easy way to remind them :bangin: :bangin:

the contacts are all below:

For the Attention of

Christos Lambrakis

Elias Tsigas

Yiorgos Vardinoyiannis

Yiorgos Bobolas

Fotis Bobolas

Stavros Psycharis

C/O

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

For the Attention of Minos Kyriakou

Theorore Kyriakou

C/O

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

For the Attention of George Kouris

Kostas Giannikos

C/O

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

For the Attention of

Crhistos Panagopoulos

C/O

[email protected]

People's best vote is with their pockets. If by December Mega has only a fraction of the number of subscribers it used to have a Dish (and I am almost certain that will be the case), then Mega will, to use the expression of the Globestar representatives on the forum :D "see the money" and come back to Dish.

I hope that the adventure will also teach Dish, however, not to bundle it again under a forced ANT1 package.

People's best vote is with their pockets. If by December Mega has only a fraction of the number of subscribers it used to have a Dish (and I am almost certain that will be the case), then Mega will, to use the expression of the Globestar representatives on the forum  :D  "see the money" and come back to Dish.

I hope that the adventure will also teach Dish, however, not to bundle it again under a forced ANT1 package.

likos,

I fully agree with you.

As you saw, I included the contact details of ALL channels:

ALL have to receive the message, primarily with the "pocket-voting" as you suggest, but a "xehestirio e-mail" is a nice "kerasaki stin tourta" as well.

then Mega will, to use the expression of the Globestar representatives on the forum :D "see the money" and come back to Dish.

First off, i'm not a Globe star representative. I mean i'm freaking 17 years old from Pennsylvania. :blink:

First off, i'm not a Globe star representative. I mean i'm freaking 17 years old from Pennsylvania. :blink:

Well, that is neither here nor there for me.

But your friend who "organizes Greek events" and "advertises" and listens to your advice on whether to do so on MEGA or not may need to know what you just told us, about being a "freaking 17 years old from Pennsylvania." :rolleyes:

Well, that is neither here nor there for me.

But your friend who "organizes Greek events" and "advertises" and listens to your advice on whether to do so on MEGA or not may need to know what you just told us, about being a "freaking 17 years old from Pennsylvania."  :rolleyes:

And he does. What is your point? He is my god brothers cousin, and we talk online about the events. He is in his 20's. It's not like this is some high and mighty person.

Archived