Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2007

Tsoglani

nice post drakos!

you pretty much sum up greek soccer tactics. when sollied came to olympiakos, it was the dudes playing in belgium he wanted.

it is true that the coach wants players he knows and trusts, but in today's soccer world you should be aware of more from different countries

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How embarassing that we are getting rejected by all players we contact except for those with little or no other options. What a disgrace mgmt. has made of this team that once had a proud tradition of not folding, of being feared at home and being a team clubs would not underestimate. Today we can't even win in the pathetic Greek league and we are the floormat and 'easy 3 points' for whoever draws us in Europe.

But the fans will still go to the games and mgmt. will not be forced to make the necessary changes. Ftousou mal@@@s for what you've done to the team!!!

it seems that every porto player is linked to PAO

today it some 30 year old striker...... when we need defence

Calm down guys didnt you realize that what the portugiese press writes is s%$#!?

If we had all the players they wrote then whe should assume that we had Abramovic as president?

None of the names that came to the surface of the Press as rumours have been signed till now. So dont get pissed of by the s%$#! they write. You can get pissed of if we dont get players for defense at all but not now

a lot of it is Portuguese press, but some of it was true like with Ibson being linked... its not about having those players , its about that PAO seems to be hell bent on getting a player from the Portuguese league, rather than being hell bent on getting a player that will play great for the team....of course port. league is great, but they are limiting themselves to portgual when theres tons out there, simply because the coach is a portguese man, and that is the gayest thing ever, and thrylos is right they did it with sollied, bakke, malesani......... and every time we have the SAME results..... the coach is gone and those players vanish and struggle because the only reason they were really picked above all was their playing league, and they sit behind locked on contract and rot......i think its truly ###### bizarre nobody is paying attention to that and taking transfers SERIOUSLY......

and yeah its not good to prejudge/assume about Peseiro, but honestly the statistics are so outrageously against him at this point that he is going to leave the club much sooner than the players he/velic buys for him....

a lot of it is Portuguese press, but some of it was true like with Ibson being linked... its not about having those players , its about that PAO seems to be hell bent on getting a player from the Portuguese league, rather than being hell bent on getting a player that will play great for the team....of course port. league is great, but they are limiting themselves to portgual when theres tons out there, simply because the coach is a portguese man, and that is the gayest thing ever, and thrylos is right they did it with sollied, bakke, malesani......... and every time we have the SAME results..... the coach is gone and those players vanish and struggle because the only reason they were really picked above all was their playing league, and they sit behind locked on contract and rot......i think its truly ###### bizarre nobody is paying attention to that and taking transfers SERIOUSLY......

and yeah its not good to prejudge/assume about Peseiro, but honestly the statistics are so outrageously against him at this point that he is going to leave the club much sooner than the players he/velic buys for him....

come on dude as far as i know real interest in portuguesse players was existing only inImpson's case and in Entagie the rest was only managers games

THE SIGNINGS HAPPEN WITHOUT ANY WARNING. ALL THE NAMES U HEAR R RUMOURS. BUT THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERED TO PAO IN RECENT YEARS HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE BLUE.

LOOK AT THE MALARTZ SITUATION. EVERY PAPER WAS TALKIN ABOUT THE AUSTRIAN KEEPER FROM NACIONAL.

AND OUT OF NOWHERE, WE SIGN MALARTZ.

THATS HOW IT WORKS.

DONT BELIEVE A THING U HEAR OR READ UNTIL IT IS FINAL.

All major talk and rumors and we have yet to announce any signings...

Pali mas doulevei to karagiozis........

Maybe we should all convert to basketball, at least they know what champions are, not these kotes.

Maybe with Tsigger being proedros of Superleague, we have chage to win the championship this year.

Greek soccer is brothelo, when you have presidents of major teams being in charge of soccer league. Conflict of interest.......

Omada den exoume kai milane gia neo gipedo. Ftiaxe prota omada malacces kai tote blepetai gai gipedo. Ti na kanei to neo gipedo otan den exetai omada.....

Mia zoi mas douleboun auti h magkes to podosfero......

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=72548

Geovanni from cruziero, former Barcelona and benfica player, playes AMC,AMR,MC... Been capped for Brazil i believe once and is 27 years old with a deadly freek kick,good pace and good vision... i think he will play more of an AMC role...

Also it mentionens Makos of panionos, whos is a MC and a DMC

Geovanni from cruziero, former Barcelona and benfica player, playes AMC,AMR,MC... Been capped for Brazil i believe once and is 27 years old with a deadly freek kick,good pace and good vision... i think he will play more of an AMC role...

Geovanni imo isnt really an option for us.

I tried to find informatinos about his past season stats with no success.

He is also a player who had many many injuries which was the reason although he was a hot prospect when he was young he didnt come to the expectations.

Considering that we already have Sanchez and his last year in injury and Gonzales aswell i dont think it very possible that PAO management will once more take such risk.

Just curious has Malarz and N'doye been officially announced?

No there hasnt yet been an official announcement about both of them.

According to varius sources this will happen when the coaching team will be announced officialy

dont forget Makos!!! we could really use the kid a lot more than we could Giovanni to be honest (we have no issue with Right-Midfielder, defense is the problem) and Makos has been starting for Panionios since he was 16-17 and now hes what 20 now and part of Panionios dramatic improvement in finishing 5th this year.....Im all for signing Makos, hope it happens, as he's proven league player with a future in bigger clubs and the ethniki.....

dont forget Makos!!! we could really use the kid a lot more than we could Giovanni to be honest (we have no issue with Right-Midfielder, defense is the problem) and Makos has been starting for Panionios since he was 16-17 and now hes what 20 now and part of Panionios dramatic improvement in finishing 5th this year.....Im all for signing Makos, hope it happens, as he's proven league player with a future in bigger clubs and the ethniki.....
I totaly agree with you drakos but according to what i read till now Panionios doesnt want to sell more from his starting eleven this year since they ll be contenting in UEFA. The only possibilitie mentioned is that when Panionios decides to sell we have the first word in it as i have read.

ego vlepo oti o ioulios erxete kai den kanoume tipota.. mou fenete pali teleutaia stigmi tha psaxnoume gia paixtes.. den tha prolavoun tin proetoimasia... m@lakies

ego vlepo oti o ioulios erxete kai den kanoume tipota.. mou fenete pali teleutaia stigmi tha psaxnoume gia paixtes.. den tha prolavoun tin proetoimasia... m@lakies

Kati mou leei pos os to telos tis ebdomadas borei na exoume kai dio metagrafes...

i mia pantos nomizo sigouri afti to Servou

sto parelthon eskase polli megales vomves tipou:

raguel, mitu, maric, patatautas, niren debah, strandli, kotsios, mauro, marco villa, vladan milojevic, jaffari irieshmitov---ton dokimasan kai ton vgalane axristo ton ubekistano , osman nyan- kai aftos ton dokimasan o mavros maestros apo tin norvigia, julio cesar, daniel saric, kostas kiassos, seric, romeo, biscan, bovio, loupou

Archived