Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2007

Tsoglani

i favor a move that would bring Gansef to the big club....

Dont know how official it was, Kotsios will continue his carear with the cup champion, Larissa... Thats another defender out & no defenders on the radar...

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little tidbit. I saw hlysiakos play two games last season. dimoutsos scored in one and set up the tying goal in the other game. he seems to me like a player that in a year or two time can be a solid player at midfield for pao.

id rather see tziolis and dimoutso at half rather then a foreigner come in liek biscan or bovio and just play for cash.

with ivan ninis eki and ntoye, we now need to find a left back and a striker with balls for us to have had a decent transfer period. i think they will stick with morris and goumas at cb but having someone who can play lb like a spyropoulos would be a great help to our defensive line. anyway, i think this year we will have more 3-2 games then 1-0

we let ebede go but i have to admit. as brilliant he was at times, he seemed way out of position many many times. and many of the shutouts he got, was mainly because of the boring defensive style of football we played.

Malartz seems to me like a guy who can come in and do the job. he played with an average team and let in very very few poor goals.

he is a solid keeper and i think will flourish at pao.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?Conte...tenutoId=337364

Great while Aek r sining players like Rivaldo, Rodolfo Arruabarrena,Fererico Xavier Azcarate and Geraldo Alves.

And Oly r sining players like Nikos Mitroglou, Paraskevas Antzas, Luciano Galletti :o , Nunoz n r going for Fabrizio Coloccini..

Pao have signed some black guy from a s%$#! portugues team who will turn out to be like another Dembah and also brining in a huge player from our second division thats right THE GREEK B LEAGUE in a player called Elini Dimoutsos... ohhhh and dont forget we also got a polish goalkeeper who happened to have a good season last year with Xanthi (knowing our luck it was a fluke and he will b s%$#! when he comnes to us) :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Wow Pao r taking huge steps trying to become a powerhouse in the Greek League, we r sure keeping up with our main contenders with great transfers like these :LOL: :LOL:

p.s then we wonder why we suck so bad, man it was bad enough that we were second best in Greece to Oly but now were Third best to Aek soon to become forth best to Paok once Zago fixes them up in 2 years time... Also like Drakos said were neglecting our main weakness which is DEFENCE

its true its so bizarre....i mean it just hit me, not only do the people we have looking, scouting and analyzing players suck more than cheap mexican whore, but the people we have negotiating with them and actually sealing deals in a time-efficient manner are JUST AS S****Y..........damn our middle personnel are seriously the most incabable people in the entire pro football industry.....and the guy not changing them or putting them in line is no prize either!!!

Defense has been depleted for years, and the last 3 seasons EACH TIME we have ignored a SERIOUS option to create stability.....this year what are we going to field 19 year olds ( although to be honest, that might actually be a good idea compared to the crap wed sign and older players who play with no ethusiasm or spirit)

When did OSFP sign Mitroglou? the Monchengladbach one??? And Antzas trust me they can have that POS....

I cant imagine our signings are close to over....I mean mostly out of sincere disbeleif, and remember we make late transfers (yeah as if we havent learned the last decade- BETTER NEVER than late in our case)

as for Dimoutsos yeah hes B league, but he is 19 and supposed to be a very promising player....we could use young talent always, but we need current solutions too.

Im not overly thriled about Malarz, but hes Polish....they go great with this club....even the "crappy" ones like Bikowski played great (and yes, whenever he played he played great and got us goals...very underated, he was a 4-5th striker true but respect that he went out and was the best 4/5th striker one could be...I appreciate that....And besides Wandzik was a great keeper for us...

and N'Daye.....sounds like a useful player...every football team needs a fast African dude to use every now and then...but come on....hes from one year of Porto league and playing in Qatar......wasting our time....

and

The saddest part is that this is effectively our centennial year...

2007-2008

PAO since 1908......100 years and.....no title, no champions league, no signings...and we will not lift the cup in 2008. :tdown:

greek sportpaper headlines (Athlitiki hxw, sportime) write about Nicolas Sanchez of Nueva Chicago (argentina)....never heard of him, and NC is being relegated which is why he'd consider us... seeing how NChicago just had a huge fan incident with some dead, hed at least have no problems adjusting....

but hes a midfielder......what were gonna do with yet another latin midfielder to play 4 good games and die off forever i have no idea...they are aware the defense has been noticably embarassing right ? why cant that be the #1 priority for a change.....nobody is going to be impressed by no-names from Argentina anymore just cuz theyre argentine....get some F***** proven players willing to play!

guys face the facts,,it all comes from the top. The vardinogiannis family are tightasses END OF STORY. They sign players that noone wants,,,,they signed crippled never wasses. The past 4 yrs our signings are a joke. Add this one to the list,,,,pao are rumoured to be interested in southamptons svensson the defender >ELEOS

read it this and it really makes u laugh.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/team/?page_id=65...587&player_id=2

hes been injured for 3 god damnyrs,,,,,,yes i remeber b4 he got hurt he was a top player but who tells them to get this rubbish from UK. That lamogio zaec, hes based in england brings nilson who bullshit aside is not a right back,,,,and is basivally a fill in man for couple positions. I thought brining in foreign players was to be enhance our starting lineup,,,not have these f.ucken mr fixits when we have injuries.

livathinos spent 1 mnth in argentina last yr to bring the VOMVA romero,,,who is kept out of starting 11 by a 16 yr old child who still goes to school :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

there is no metagrafes ousias,,,players that will make the difference. All we see is cheap signings tipou malarts 300k euros,,,,ndoye,, 200k,,,dimoutsos 100k

:

den boro allo :LOL: :LOL: :: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: this is so god damn laughable.

Sanchez.. malista.. tha paroume paixti pou i omada tou epese stin B' katigoria.. katalava.. ta idia panteli mou ta idia pantelaki mou..

Sanchez.. malista.. tha paroume paixti pou i omada tou epese stin B' katigoria.. katalava.. ta idia panteli mou ta idia pantelaki mou..

Ean thimame kala to podosfairo eine omadiko paixnidi. To oti i omada tou epese den paei na pei oti den eine kalos paixtis. Diladi ean pairname talantouxo paikti apo omada B katigorias tis germanias den that itane arketos gia tin ellada? To kalitero paradigma o Malarz o opios protou erthei stin Ksanthi itane se omada B katigorias tis xoras tou.

Ipame na eimaste apogoitevmeni ala oxi na ta vlepoume kai ola mavra. Diladi o Svenson pou egrafan simera oi efimerides apo Premier league pou exi na paiksi 3 xronia logo travmatismon that sou arese perisotero?

:nono: :nono: :nono:

tsoglani i agree he could still be good......but FastGreek is seeing Sanchez as a relegated player, who in all odds is a complete waste of time knowing how awful we are at transfers.....lets face it, this profile of a no-name from a lower team in big league smells familiar.....I mean PAO are going for this player....

then what are the odds hes another Romero ????? a lot higher than him being a top level player, thats for sure....

ego thelo i omada mou na ferei paixtes pou protagonistousan stin omades tous... why we didnt get Galletti than N'Dogie.. if we got N'Dogie too.. cuz i heard so many bullsh*t with FIFA and sh*t.. mia fora sti zoi tou o pao na kanei metagrafes xoris provlimata den ginete..

ego thelo i omada mou na ferei paixtes pou protagonistousan stin omades tous... why we didnt get Galletti than N'Dogie.. if we got N'Dogie too.. cuz i heard so many bullsh*t with FIFA and sh*t.. mia fora sti zoi tou o pao na kanei metagrafes xoris provlimata den ginete..

tha mporousame na eixame Nini - Galletti sta deksia... alla lathos pou den peiran enan toso kalo paixti opos einai o Galletti.. opoios den ton ithele itan aksios tis moiras tou... o Romero deksia ti prosefere stin omada??? tipota...

tha mporousame na eixame Nini - Galletti sta deksia... alla lathos pou den peiran enan toso kalo paixti opos einai o Galletti.. opoios den ton ithele itan aksios tis moiras tou... o Romero deksia ti prosefere stin omada??? tipota...

Den diafono oute simfono gia ton galletti giati entelei tha doume sto gipedo ean bgei paixtaras i ean bgei stil conceisao biscan ktl.

Oso gia ton romera then diafono mazi sou dioti then aksize ta lefta tou os tora.

Min ksexname omos kapoion onomati borelli o opoios tin proti tou xronia ean thimame kala itan xalia kai o kosmos sxedon to evrize kai tin defteri xronia egine theos gia mas tous panathinaikous.

sign me up for the back line.. I'll be an excellent back-up and will compete with Siodis to play.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what the f*** is this management karaghozh doing?? who is malarcz, who is sanches, n'dame or whatever from an Ionikos-like Portuguese club? I'm not saying go sign Sheva but a bit more decency, please! :( <_<

even my broke CimBom brought in Linderoth and Lincoln, for God's sake!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

sign me up for the back line.. I'll be an excellent back-up and will compete with Siodis to play.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what the f*** is this management karaghozh doing?? who is malarcz, who is sanches, n'dame or whatever from an Ionikos-like Portuguese club? I'm not saying go sign Sheva but a bit more decency, please! :( <_<

even my broke CimBom brought in Linderoth and Lincoln, for God's sake!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I dont know who sanches is but i know that Malarz was last year the best goalkeeper in greece and i am glad we got him as our Number 1 goalkeeper.

Archived