Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2007

Tsoglani

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antonsson was announced by Copenhagen, and Pao is looking to buy Dhmoutsos (Midfielder, 17 yo on loan from Ilisiakos to Fostira!) according to ERAsport.

In other shocking rumors Milovanovic is begging to come to Pao, and we are looking at Rivas (The Argentine who played for Iraklis last year (somehow I don't remember him at all), and we are sending to Copenhagen Galanis, Pagalis, Krfaritis, and Katranas for trial. http://www.sport-fm.gr/news.jsp?newsID=90342

Does anyone know anything about Dimoutsos?

Apparently he is a midfielder, plays in the youth NT and AEK approached him. AEK wants to buy his rights and give him back to Ilissiakos on loan, but apparently PAO offered him a place in the first team roster next season (according to ERAsport).

If someone reads sportime (the printed version) can you please post a summary of the report about restructuring Ninis' contract?

I saw the headline here http://www.sportime.gr/newspapers/prwtosel...07/sportime.jpg but no report on the online version exists. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know anything about Dimoutsos?

Apparently he is a midfielder, plays in the youth NT and AEK approached him. AEK wants to buy his rights and give him back to Ilissiakos on loan, but apparently PAO offered him a place in the first team roster next season (according to ERAsport).

If someone reads sportime (the printed version) can you please post a summary of the report about restructuring Ninis' contract?

I saw the headline here http://www.sportime.gr/newspapers/prwtosel...07/sportime.jpg but no report on the online version exists. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Tsoglani,

I saw the title and I thought it was an article on astronomy :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dont mention it dude. When i read my sport sites i read almost everything that is linked to PAO thats why i read this too.

I cant get enough of the rumours :LOL:

who is this Ellini Dimoutsos......all i know is that hes Greek from Albania (hence the first name is Ellin (Hellene)) and hes young midfielder for Ilisiakos....anybody seen him play???

if we sign enough players from the 2nd & 3rd division, thats where we will end up :blink:

i would definitly like to see karagounis back on the team...i hear dimoutsos is a very talented player..

as for gantsev and siotis lets think about this for a sec...we have ninis who is a player who can compete for a starting postion..he is 17...we will have dimoutsos who will be 19...boukztikos who is 18..all these players have the capability of helping our squad...gantsev is a great player but how many teens do we need? i would like to see him come into the team but our tteam would be really young and i dont want to see these players rot on the bench...

i would definitly like to see karagounis back on the team...i hear dimoutsos is a very talented player..

as for gantsev and siotis lets think about this for a sec...we have ninis who is a player who can compete for a starting postion..he is 17...we will have dimoutsos who will be 19...boukztikos who is 18..all these players have the capability of helping our squad...gantsev is a great player but how many teens do we need? i would like to see him come into the team but our tteam would be really young and i dont want to see these players rot on the bench...

I comlpetely agree with you about the youngsters even though i think that siontis would find a place as second or third backup stoper

weve got 4 strikers, Mantzios, Papadopoulos and Salpiggidis and dont forget Tsigkas dont forget who was actually pretty good when he got to play, he even earned a few starts, and is due for some more time, hes a promising and more ready striker than Gantsev....and for 4th/5th we have Kritikos/Bousinakis.....

but point is we have absolutley no defense, and now we have no defense in terms of players and ability....howcome defense hasnt been our first priority after so many years of bad defense its driving me crazy....

Papadopoulos/Arabatzis for the right back and all Makos, Papazaxarias, "Onoma" for the center....we should be so fortunate to have startworthy players on the bench and we need the competition in the team for defensive roles...I say buy 2 solid proven young Greeks and one powerhouse foreigner to build a new defensive line.....oh and sell Vyntra to the xorio to work with the other gaidouria!

Archived