Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2007

Tsoglani

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kati akousa gia ton tourko termatofilaka... Rustu

I just read this report about rustu in the newspaper I Gata. I can tell that this paper is al the time just bringing rumours. They even said that Saravakos is going to become President of PAO PAE which at this time is impossible

we are being strongly linked with nicolas sanchez..a 21 year old centre back from nuevas chivago in argentina...i spoke with my argentine friend and he said this was one of the best young players in argentina this year..apparently he plays more as a stopper and has good distribution..apprently he is a strong but still technical defender...

PRASINOS O MALARZ termatofilakas tis Skodas Ksanthis for 3 years!!!

www.sportime.gr

good choice! :tup:

PRASINOS O MALARZ termatofilakas tis Skodas Ksanthis for 3 years!!!

www.sportime.gr

good choice! :tup:

Indeed imo the best choice we could do in this position.

Benalio sounded good too but i dont think he would be way better than Malarz and the difference between 2 000 000 Euros and 300 000- 500 000 Euros is very big.

Also we have already made 2 transfers already in Begin of June.Go on.

We still need a Striker that can finish and 2 def pronto!! Oh and whats going on with Mantzio I heard that the team that Amanatithi is on wants him on lone is this true? also what about that Gansev(don't know how to spell his name lol) kid did we call him back?

We still need a Striker that can finish and 2 def pronto!! Oh and whats going on with Mantzio I heard that the team that Amanatithi is on wants him on lone is this true? also what about that Gansev(don't know how to spell his name lol) kid did we call him back?

ok as to Mantzios i must say i am bit disapointed cause he didnt come up to my expectations this year. If we get a good offer from Eintracht Frankfurt i wouldnt mind selling him. After all we baught this young guy from Xanthi who is very tall aswell and is right now in our young Team his name is Galanis if i remember right.

As for Gansef according to the most reports he will come back to PAO and probably become a member of our first team.Even if its as an backup

I was looking at the statistics on Malartz at http://www.superleaguegreece.net/

Last season he had the best goal per shot-on-target ratio. He conceded one goal for every 7.2 shots that were going in. Not too bad.

Does anyone know what the "presence in penalty area" statistcs mean? I would appreciate a short explanation (Here is where I found it: http://www.galanissportsdata.com/football/...epltot.asp?s=12

Thanks

ok as to Mantzios i must say i am bit disapointed cause he didnt come up to my expectations this year. If we get a good offer from Eintracht Frankfurt i wouldnt mind selling him. After all we baught this young guy from Xanthi who is very tall aswell and is right now in our young Team his name is Galanis if i remember right.

As for Gansef according to the most reports he will come back to PAO and probably become a member of our first team.Even if its as an backup

he really didnt play that much other than a sub, he was in great form the second half until that big drop where the whole team sucekd.....its been 2 years and hes yound, losing him and replacing him with another overhyped foreign "upcoming star" would be another huge mistake, and remember his first year he did great and went on that scoring streak....last year he had some good moments too when he finally got put in when Salpiggidis/Papadopoulos werent effective...

if Eintracht want him, theres a pretty good reason- remember these guys were also chasing Gkekas when he was at Kallithea - and afterall at this point who do you trust more to be right? Scouts/Analysts of Eintracht Frankfurt or of Panathinaikos???

From which source did you get this information?

All the information i got where rumours about Papazacharias.

it was everyehere for 200000 euros, but i dont know why we havent pulled the trigger yet

maybe you're right & they're rumors :(

From which source did you get this information?

All the information i got where rumours about Papazacharias.

it was everyehere for 200000 euros, but i dont know why we havent pulled the trigger yet

maybe you're right & they're rumors :(

As already mentioned before all the reports stated that there where rumours about him.

Today for example i read that Fytanidis is going to leave Kalamaria. If he doesnt go abroad i would assume that eventually PAO would get him. But that would be a rumour too :not:

Drakos i will wait next season when Theodoridis comes to Bundesliga and shows what he's got and then i ll come back to your quote. We can then discuss it again.

Theodoridis to the bundesliga??? when did that happen???

Man the guy played a handful of games and showed no promise, couldnt hold a spot and had several coaches and none of them found him worthwhile....I think I have good reasons to beleive he will not excel in the Bundesliga, and he is not a big loss, when he came he was a Greek talent signing which are exciting since their rare with us, but he didnt live up to expectations with the team, I dont remember him ever impressing even once...

But anyways hes gone...if he does go to Bundesliga that alone is enough to convince me he might have been legit...and i hope he does get that PAOK form back eventually...

As for coming back to discuss that quote, that reminds me of a similar situation that happened last year........oh man if i could discuss with the tons of members that were saying Gkekas was s%$#! last summer, i dont remember who but they know who they are...

ill sum it up in an obnoxious statement:

HOW STUPID DO YOU FEEL?

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ibson rumor is done with, he is not coming

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...kos/156971.html

Postiga??? Not likely, even if we did, Postiga to do what? hes a very talented player but will he seriously change anything major or will we have another temporary name player? I cant see him being much more than a default 10+ goal striker at PAO, and strikers arent the issue, it looks like were going to go for what 3 years in a row ignoring the defensive problems?

why the F*** cant we just buy a serious right back and get it over with??? how much time and games needs to be wasted on Vyntra and Nilsson for them to play a good game 1/5 and other 80% awfuL???

also it really is PATHETIC how with a portuguese coach the only transfer prospects are from the portuguese league.....it really is the dumbest thing ever, just because they were in same league doesnt mean s%$#! when your working together later, and thats true especially for Greek league...

i mean heaven forbid we buy players with diff playing experience outside of the coaches home country league....

Do we even send out scouts during the season??? Coincidentally all the players they found for prospects were in portugal or did they go find them after they found the coach? i mean seriously why dont we go for some of the top developing talent in eastern europe like from the Romanian league Dica of Steaua for example...he would be a great signing....Russian league has got plenty of great players....

so far with the "changes" made this summer im not really impressed, im still hoping to see an exciting PAO come out in the fall, but if were keeping Biscan, Vyntra, another default coach + a bunch of players with same nationality, no major shake ups.....seems like the same thing with new people to crucify when it goes wrong...

at least were in Leoforos again....

Archived