Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. And Malmo has won 12 games through 14 so far.
  2. Podence rumors starting on the twitta
  3. I mean we got embarrassed by Brugge. With the same team, I don’t see us making the group stage of UCL. I fear we will be in conf league again
  4. Both goals were from Vierinha side I heard?
  5. Egnatia playing with 10 after a red card. They’ve accumulated 6 cards in 50 min. They’re clearly the better team but way more dirty. Would much rather face the Bosnians
  6. Watching Borac - Egnatia now. 0-0 25’ in. Ugly game, no real flow
  7. All about fitness and finding form. The next one will be the most telling, right before our first legit game
  8. I like it. No more random sucky team in the playoff that we lose to but everyone else beats 3-0. Will make the playoffs way more competitive
  9. New format! 1-4 put into playoffs end of the year. 5-8 play for the final European spot
  10. Listen you tea dumping freak. Don’t you dare wish this and put it in the universe.
  11. Huerta is getting a start today vs Ecuador in the Copa
  12. Great draw. Should win this leg by 3-4 goals
  13. Do you know when they do the “groups” of possible opponents? I think it’s always a day before. Our hairless leader @pashshould know
  14. We won vs Malta lol wrlcome back everyone
  15. Looks like Camara is a done deal
  16. Guys I missed you! Even you @pash
  17. Mr. Wikipedia over here
  18. Another winger we are interested in : https://www.transfermarkt.us/pontus-almqvist/profil/spieler/300532
  19. Salzburg is ready to pay 17.5 mil with 18% resale rights for Konstantelias. This is a no brainer, we do this and we can get 3 top quality starters with just the $ from the sale.
  20. Yes, but if you pay him 1 million more, EVERYONE else is going to ask for a raise as well. Next thing you know, your budget is increasing by 10-15 million. We can not afford that.
  21. I feel like there are new alliances in Greek football which is crazy. Paok & Olympiakos AEK & Panathinaikos Aris & No one
  22. That is correct my bald Bostonian friend. If we turn down a 15 million offer, and prevent him from making 1.5 mil per year he could become disgruntled. That would do no service to anyone. If he wants to go to Austria and we can make 15+ (due to % sales), allow him.
  23. His buyout has to be a lot, right? If he leaves us again, he won't be welcome back in Thessaloniki. Two times now. If he does, Fernando Santos, welcome!
×
×
  • Create New...