Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Ellada2004

Members
  • Posts

    3,503
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    82

Everything posted by Ellada2004

  1. Coach Ange sticking it to these Bosnian reporters during post game conference.. LOL!
  2. Down 0-2 after 20 will take a tie gladly.. For Bosnia it feels like a LOSS.. and no Pjanic in a tricky encounter in Finland.
  3. At the time I didn't want him coming in when I saw the change.. I was wrong on that call.
  4. ^ Yes we have to be ready of the start for Italy.. Bosnia go to Finland without Pjanic.. Dzeko was nothing today...
  5. Yes true.. If Manolas was playing in this game I think we win this game 3-1... As for BOSNIA they are not this big team that a lot of people think they are and they showed it!!!
  6. Fortounis missed a good chance and he cant take a free kick or a corner today!
  7. I see your point it bugs me too, but the thinking is get the draw in Bosnia and we put the pressure on them going forward for 2nd spot. The only thing is Greece have to beat Bosnia at home.
  8. I thought Masouras would have found his way into the starting 11.
  9. If that's the lineup then I'm happy there's no Bakasetas! Looks like we are going for a nil nil? Hopefully we can get a goal and get out of there with 3 points... PA ME ELLAS!!
  10. Please God know Bakasetas I beg coach Ange do not play this guy again!!
  11. A draw for us would be like a win. If we can sneak out a victory then I think it puts us in a great position mentally going forward and into the match vs Italy where the team will be confident at home vs Italy and maybe Greece make it 3 wins out of 3. Our styles are similar so it will suit us just fine, not like going up against a speed filled side like say a France where we wouldn't fair well.
  12. Greece tied Belgium on the 89th minute Lukaku goal but I get what your saying. We deserved that game if not for stupid 2nd yellow given by the ref to Tachtsidis. Greece get amped up for the bigger tests.
  13. Yes being drawn into the same group as Germany and Holland would have been the hardest possible draw.
×
×
  • Create New...