Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Tzatziki

SuperMods
  • Posts

    4,007
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    58

Everything posted by Tzatziki

  1. Inter in the late 90s was a team I loved watching as well, Baggio and Ronaldo were true masters back then. :nw:
  2. Big day tomorrow! Siovas got hurt in training, Da Costa might have to replace him next to Botia.
  3. Maybe we could move up k. Papadopoulo but the kid is made of glass, always injured.
  4. We're a bit thin at the def mid position at the moment...
  5. Looks like Silva will start our young blood Serb next to Milli instead of Kasami. Maybe even a surprise with Pulido taking Ideye's spot, but I doubt that.
  6. 11 months undefeated at home to be precise.
  7. I believe the Belgians have gone several months undefeated, the better half of a year. This won't be a walk in the park.
  8. This is the hip hop thread not the rap thread, John Legend is definitely part of the culture.
  9. Tzigger forced them to leave?
  10. I never understood why Pateras and Vgenopoulos jumped ship...
  11. I know there aint many of us round here, but anyone wanna try and guess this weeks line up? Here is Nostratziki's picks: -------------Roberto --Omar---Botia---Immobile (Siovas)----Mazuaku ---------------Milli-------Kasami Seba-----------Fortouni--------Jimmy ---------------Ideye I think this is what Silva will go with. I would prefer to start Cambiasso if he is healthy, he is all class and his experience is a huge asset to any team. He is like an on field coach.
  12. About the bad conditions we agree, but no coach that wants to succeed will purposly divide his squad, it's more complex than that, sometimes for any number of reasons certain people just can't work together.
  13. 17 years ago today RIP Big L :king:
  14. Any team Mourinhio coaches, I used to like Leeds too when they existed.
  15. It's not really my biz, but just make your respective points without making personal remarks, address the message not the messenger.
  16. It's going to be interesting to see how Pao does in the play offs...looks like it will be a real dog fight.
  17. Forget about this you guys talk, it is counter productive. I don't assume that you speak for all aek fans, and I would appreciate some reciprocity on your part. We will have better dialogue this way trust me.
  18. I think Kasami was in the heat of the moment and lost his composure. The way he expressed himself was unprofessional but I agreed with the points he made. Especially about Botia's red and the tackle on Kasami. About Meli, it is totally reprehensible to have an "owner" of a major team being on the record making death threats. These types of behaviours out in the open like that show what little regard Greeks have for the rule of law. Sports are a reflection of society in a way, draw whatever conclusions you will from what you see. Marinaki is surely no saint, when that exchange happened way back when with Cisse, it was very unbecoming of a club President, and I'm sure he realized that after the fact. These types of behaviours belong in the past and need to be called out, not encouraged.
  19. When you begin with the mentality all oly fans are x or all aek fans are z, you can't have a meaningful exchange. You have already made up your mind and are not open to discuss things outside of a rigid set of opadiko posturing.
  20. Why do all the morality screamers bury their heads in the sand when it comes to holding themselves to the same standards they expect of others? Pot meet kettle.
  21. I always thought Donis was a decent coach.
×
×
  • Create New...