Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Tzatziki

SuperMods
  • Posts

    4,007
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    58

Everything posted by Tzatziki

  1. Steven Defour
  2. Recently its been Ronaldo and Messi that have been dominating. In years past there were more players that could win it. The original Ronaldo won it three times, but any year it could have gone to more than just 2 players.
  3. About the ballon d'or debate, maybe I am off base but today I feel as though there might be a fewer number of players that are at the level of ballon d'or winner the last 5 maybe 10 years..
  4. A bit of a selection headache for Silva this week, Pulido, Dominguez and Cambiasso all started today and they all scored. I would go with: -----------------Roberto Omar----Botia-----Da Siva---Mazuaku --------Kasami------Cambiasso -----------------------------------------Jimmy ---------Fortounis----Dominguez ----------------Ideye
  5. Two assists by Vlachodimos, looks like he will be useful for you guys.
  6. Beauty of a goal by Cimirot!
  7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZKZnSSkns8
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZKZnSSkns8
  9. Lazaro should get one of those wide positions even if he doesn't play much at club level.
  10. That was their best team in the last twenty years and we still beat them home and away in the league, so the whole miles ahead fantasy is just that, a fantasy.
  11. Anyone heard The life of Pablo yet? I have not, but my neighbour says it is top shelf! Fantano gave it a six...
×
×
  • Create New...