Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Tzatziki

SuperMods
  • Posts

    4,007
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    58

Everything posted by Tzatziki

  1. https://embed.reembed.com/www.sport-fm.gr/3EzDxH2Ugsix1kAZkX1_vEAk
  2. If an idea is dumb, then it is dumb. Should I lie and say that it is brilliant in order to make you feel better?
  3. I've never heard a dumber excuse for a teams loss. They beat us because they had 12 million dollars more in total club value, what could we do... :lol:
  4. Its a joke of an argument.
  5. Nobodies is what aek is.
  6. You made two different points as far as I can tell Reaper, but we can drop it if you wish.
  7. Keep dreaming Amorge.
  8. Silva needs to go. He is not the right coach for us at this time.
  9. This is a different argument, one which makes a lot more sense than, Anderlecht beat us because Transfermarket values them 12 million higher than Oly.
  10. Let's see.
  11. I'd rather aek not be in europe as well.
  12. You can believe anything you like, but believing in something does not make it true. Football is not just about budgets, if it was you would never have upsets. Your reasoning is very naive and simplistic.
  13. Post it one more time spirto 7x just aint enough.
  14. No one did.
  15. I think Silva just got the player selections wrong. We need goals, and he played to whole game with 2 def mids.
  16. edit..... mod
  17. Who did you guys beat in Europe this year I forget...
  18. Thats a really cheap excuse. Anderlecht are not better, but they played better.
  19. Good night
  20. Silva keeps yelling instructions to Chori, but he's the only attacking player doing anything.
  21. Tragic
  22. Terrible fk by Chori
×
×
  • Create New...