Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Tzatziki

SuperMods
  • Posts

    4,007
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    58

Everything posted by Tzatziki

  1. Of course he is! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
  2. For the life of me I never understood the logic in burning down YOUR OWN stadium. :ph34r:
  3. Dedicated to our creditors and our treasonous brothers:
  4. Yes! These old rembetika (apagoreumena) are some of my favorite story telling songs in any genre or language.
  5. Take it however you like. :argue:
  6. Your owner is a tightass. If I had money football clubs are not what I would consider for investing. However if I was looking for an expensive hobby or plaything then yes, I would buy Kalamata and try to bring them to the superliga.
  7. The Greek league is not a big money club, even with a few good free transfers a lot of teams can step up.
  8. I'm feeling optimistic that we might begin to see some modest improvement starting as early as next year. Aek and Paok should be stronger, maybe Asteras and Atromito too, Pao I think can only improve I don't think there is anywhere to go but up for them.
  9. http://xn--2-wtbmbm.eu/soccer There should be a few here come game time.
  10. Congrats to the players and all the staff! 4+3=7 :tup:
  11. It is estimated that about 42 South Koreans take their own life every day, that is shocking!
  12. That's true, at the same time though, the drug topic is something that affects millions of people. From users, sellers, law enforcement, judiciaries, prison systems, bankers, regular citizens, medical practitioners etc. etc.
×
×
  • Create New...