Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Nea Bafra

Members
  • Posts

    974
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by Nea Bafra

  1. I can see us drawing this game 2-2 and going out on away goals.
  2. No mention of Antonis there in either the injured or the players taken with them. The australian olympic qualifiers have been over now by a few weeks and I imagine he's back.
  3. Boston, happy to be your imaginary southern hemisphere talent scout if you get the gig
  4. Oh and Altona East Phoenix here in Melbourne
  5. Hey pash, why does the heading have Atromitos in it. I hope we are ganging up on the gavroi
  6. Imaginary chest hair here in Austria
  7. I want it to match the 60s one. full blown V neck halfway down to my belly button. Gonna grow me some sideburns to go with it
  8. and the byzantine's took it from the hittites Can I say we forgot to list AEK? There is also Erzurumspor in Turkey
  9. He was also our captain for a time and could probably now do a better job than our current keepers. runs a coaching academy in Sydney
  10. could you work on the not typing now? :box:
  11. what makes it worse is that there are keepers better than him everywhere
  12. There's a South African/English/US band called Kongos made up of four brothers with a greek background https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongos_(band) not a bad little band
  13. I agree, but we do need something in that position
  14. I say we are playing well, predominantly because I'm not crapping my pants every time they cross the half way line which I normally am.
  15. I don't know but shhhhh we are playing well
  16. 69-31 possession at the moment
  17. http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/live/paok-thessaloniki-fc-pas-giannina-fc/454739.html
  18. close chance for pelkas
  19. Xronia polla se olous
  20. why not go on loan and at least play? wages are the same and the weather is better.
  21. our kids look tiny next to these guys
  22. a free kick just got paid against antonis for tackling his own team mate. admittedly it was a stupid thing to do but come on ref
×
×
  • Create New...