Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. Sad that we'll lose Mak. He was having a great year. Shut the damn league down. Are they cancelling the competition because they actually have a plan for Greek soccer, or just as punishment for a pitch invasion? Not that I think anything will actually be changed.
  2. Wild results yesterday. With Leicester drawing on Monday I thought for sure they'd end up being overtaken by Tottenham. Who would have guessed that a draw was enough for Leicester to CONTINUE to pull ahead.
  3. Since we know the results of all games anyway, maybe they can once again have us missing out on that CL qualifier spot by one point ;)
  4. /conspiracyhat Perhaps because he knew Mak would flip out and draw at least a second yellow? ;) /conspiracyhat
  5. Funny you should say young and dumb - I was just reading an article a few days ago that spoke of how young men are especially predisposed to becoming extremists. It doesn't take much to become a hooligan - I'm not even that far out from what I assume are the ages of the people tossing chairs, so I kind-of get it. We've all been that age. But we just need to be clear here: it is not acceptable to do this stuff. One more time? It is not acceptable. Yeah, but - NO, it is not acceptable. Hey Pash, is it cool to riot? No, stranger, it is not. It is really really really simple. But they're winning a game! DO NOT RIOT YOU IDIOTS But it's like they're insulting us!!!!1!!111!!one!!!! STILL NO EXCUSE.
  6. Has that ever happened before to a coach?
  7. Yes, but it's so rare to see someone say it so clearly, who isn't "just a fan."
  8. Tudor is absolutely killing it in this conference. I'm loving it.
  9. Press conference should be starting shortly.
  10. Who's blaming PAOK? I'm blaming the fans - especially the ones who are monkeys. They're not fighting for "freedom." They're fighting because they can fight.
  11. I would not call you a semi-civilized human being. Trust me, I'm a vromiari.
  12. No, let's be clear about this - the fans should ABSOLUTELY be blamed for acting like animals.
  13. -6 points to start the playoffs with? That's my guess.
  14. Most of the rioters you mention had left the field before that screenshot took place. They are vastly outnumbered by the police, who will continue to stand there and let chairs be thrown. Looks like the rest of the stadium is starting to clear out, Gate4's area looks just as full as before from this angle.
  15. Game looks certain to be abandoned now, flares continue to fall
  16. If they refuse to come back, it's recorded as a 0-3 loss, right?
  17. Game starting up again, it looks like
  18. Is the game abandoned, or just paused?
  19. And there's the red for Mak. What a s%$#! show.
  20. Vitor, Mak also with yellows
  21. Kitsiou coming on for Antonis
  22. Pelkas just offside on a goal -edit- very offside
  23. And almost immediately he draws a yellow.
  24. And Kace is just wide with a lob
  25. Nice try by Antonis just now
×
×
  • Create New...