Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. Was that a straight red for Vitor??? What the hell??
  2. Offside, deflected
  3. Charisis in for Kitsiou
  4. Mistakidis on for Leovac
  5. That's halftime. No goals, but we have dominated the match. We need to put this away.
  6. ^A great idea Harsh yellow on Kace, if you ask me
  7. The team hasn't looked this capable in months. Great audio quality on this stream
  8. Berbatov with yet another great pass, this time to Pelkas who just barely can't keep control of it.
  9. Great try just now - Pelkas to Sabo, passed to Berbatov (who couldn't get to the ball), a near goal off of the deflection
  10. So Leovac over Golasa. Let's see how this goes.
  11. He's been pretty decent in his last few games, I thought. Worked well with Rodrigues as well.
  12. Sabo hasn't gotten much time anyway, and Golasa has usually been an improvement over what's been out there - especially over Tziolis in the last match. As far as Antonis goes, I would have trouble believing he's worth a start over Kace, Cimirot, Charisis, and maybe even Tziolis.
  13. If the draw isn't happening until the 19th...that implies the first leg takes place the next week, right? That'll be four weeks since Rodrigues and Jairo got injured. If we could have even one of them back by then, I'd feel a ton better about our chances, regardless of who we draw.
  14. This lineup would rely heavily on Kitsiou and Tzavellas controlling those wings. Kitsiou can do it, but which version of Tzavellas will show up? At least we know he likes to get angry during derbies.
  15. I think you're him.
  16. Are you atta_lagrecia?
  17. Tudor might know what he wants, but I think they made it pretty clear at the beginning of the season that it's all Arnesen. Tudor reiterated constantly that real decisions - esp for transfers - were all made by Frankie.
  18. So we're possibly down to one CF. Who do we have that can offer some depth there, should Berbatov go down? Just Mak, really. Mistakidis is a second striker, so I guess he could go there, but since we also have no wingers left, he might be used there too. Pelkas is out of his element anywhere but AM. OH, I've got it - Tziolis!
  19. Pretty sure the pats are gonna win this one guys
  20. He's referring to Olympiakos having other matches to distract them, I believe
  21. Great shot by Kace just now
  22. Much better performance these past twenty or so minutes... Good thing I just jinxed it.
  23. Holy s%$#!, Berbatov can run??
  24. And another attempt by Skondras just now
×
×
  • Create New...